Lights~

Hello! Nothing really special happened today. I was supposed to meet Iffa today but my family decided to go to JB and spend the night there. So i had to cancel on her. I feel bad and i will make it up to her about it.
So i had to be cramped up with these 3 heroes of mine in the car for our journey to JB. I look stupid in the picture, so ignore it. Thanks. So once we got to JB, we just stayed home and chilled. I mean, it really was the whole point, to just LEPAK. So yes. But being me, i get bored pretty easily, so i borrowed my brother's car and and took my nephews on a little drive out. I drove them around for a while and then rewarded them with some chocolates for being good kids.

I had my fair share driving today. Had to run some errands for my parents and my brother. Well, it seems, i'm the only willing one to actually drive once we're in JB. So once it got dark, my sis-in-law brought out this particular and i tell you, the whole atmosphere of the house changed.
There was some clubbing shit going down in my frontyard. I started blasting songs and we all just dance/prance and look like idiots tryna find the right rhythm to fit the music. It was awesome. My sis needs to get this light more often. IT WAS SOME AWESOME SHIT!

Anyways, that was pretty much what happened today. Nothing really interesting. BYE!

Comments