Vlogs, Interviews and Stuff
Hey my lovelies, my readers, my...... I need for everyone who reads my blog. I'll think of something okay guys. So yes, i'm truly sorry i miss a whole week's update. I truly am sorry. I am just really busy with school assignments and also my life. Hehehehehe. So i shall begin with my favourite part of last week which was the Saturday. Okay guys, imagine i updated everything and i missed out from Saturday onwards alright. Cos the rest of the days are just too boring to talk about.
Saturday, a day i've been waiting for so long. I finally got to go trekking again. Well, it really isnt trekking if all you do is climb stairs. You know how tiring it was? I almost forgot how i unfit i became ever since the Chiang Rai trip ended. I need to get fit guysssssssssssssssss! Anyways, before that i went shopping with ym two best friends, Sam and Tiny. Then afterwards Tiny left us and both Sam and I head over to meet the Photo IG peeps to go trekking. Hell yes! Along the way, we saw so many dogs. It was dog heaven. I swear, I wish i could keep dogs but sadly, i can't. So i'll just stick to admiring them from afar. Oh yes. I said. Here's a picture of my favourite dog of the day.
To be honest, after the whole interview was over, i felt relieved and good. I never realised how big of a role i played in the Media Lab and how much it had impacted it as a person. Like it had always been me and just looking at myself as someone who needs to approve photos and find photographers to cover events with reporters. Like i don't even find meaning in my role. But after going through an interview, i found that it has made me organised, focused and actually pretty relaxed about the whole photos thing. I found a standard to follow and i've been following it. I've found it easier to critic photos and always help people to improve their photography skills for the media. I believe, on my own, i have grown to be a much better person and a much more competent person. Thank you interview for showing me all this. I feel good now. I just hope i get it. The company seems to be pretty awesome and the place seems cosy. Well, its just me i'm worried about. I dont really know how to make friends but i'll do my best.
Anyways guys, i hope i can get a cover up on youtube soon. I know its long overdue. But tomorrow's post will have a special cover up by Sam and I. I hope it sounds good. Cos we did it without even planning to do it. Basically its not like a formal or official cover. Its just an out of fun kinda thing. So yeah. Until the sunrises tomorrow and another new adventure begins, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Saturday, a day i've been waiting for so long. I finally got to go trekking again. Well, it really isnt trekking if all you do is climb stairs. You know how tiring it was? I almost forgot how i unfit i became ever since the Chiang Rai trip ended. I need to get fit guysssssssssssssssss! Anyways, before that i went shopping with ym two best friends, Sam and Tiny. Then afterwards Tiny left us and both Sam and I head over to meet the Photo IG peeps to go trekking. Hell yes! Along the way, we saw so many dogs. It was dog heaven. I swear, I wish i could keep dogs but sadly, i can't. So i'll just stick to admiring them from afar. Oh yes. I said. Here's a picture of my favourite dog of the day.
Oh come on guys, don't deny it! Tell me you guys don't find that corgi cute. Like its the cutest dog in the world! Its cute right! So basically i spent the whole day with my photo ig peeps. Oh you guys can go to the link --------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8TCeeyqEs8&feature=share&list=UURxfyFdXhkblmLl-VXoR-XA
It basically covers my whole Saturday.
Sunday was boring and Monday comes along! And once again, its photography. I cracked my head to do product photography. Please someone explain to me how much of a difference there is between commercial photography and still-life photography. The line if so fine that it confuses me. Anyway, anyhow, i managed to get my photos out! Its not the best but its what i got.
![]() |
| Product Photography |
![]() |
| Artistic Photography |
But nonetheless, i love my shots. Okay guys, here's the serious part, i got my first interview for my placing for internship, today. Like i was freaking afraid of having to sit in front of people and try and meet expectations. Like hello, i can't even meet my own expectations for myself, how do i even meet other people's expectations? Like its scary. I almost wanted to bail but i told myself to be confident and just go through with it.
To be honest, after the whole interview was over, i felt relieved and good. I never realised how big of a role i played in the Media Lab and how much it had impacted it as a person. Like it had always been me and just looking at myself as someone who needs to approve photos and find photographers to cover events with reporters. Like i don't even find meaning in my role. But after going through an interview, i found that it has made me organised, focused and actually pretty relaxed about the whole photos thing. I found a standard to follow and i've been following it. I've found it easier to critic photos and always help people to improve their photography skills for the media. I believe, on my own, i have grown to be a much better person and a much more competent person. Thank you interview for showing me all this. I feel good now. I just hope i get it. The company seems to be pretty awesome and the place seems cosy. Well, its just me i'm worried about. I dont really know how to make friends but i'll do my best.
Anyways guys, i hope i can get a cover up on youtube soon. I know its long overdue. But tomorrow's post will have a special cover up by Sam and I. I hope it sounds good. Cos we did it without even planning to do it. Basically its not like a formal or official cover. Its just an out of fun kinda thing. So yeah. Until the sunrises tomorrow and another new adventure begins, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



Comments
Post a Comment