Terrified
You know you have that one feeling that never leaves yourself ever. You know its permanently there from the day you were born. You know its something you can never avoid.
FEAR
For right now, as i sit here, i feel it. I feel it running through my veins and tickling my bones. But fear is something you can overcome. What if you're terrified? How do you avoid being terrified?
I'm terrified of a lot of things. I'm terrified of friendships, relationships, caring, falling, loving, seeing, knowing, trusting. But they all come in different concepts.
I'm terrified of friendships because many have walked away.
I'm terrified of relationships because many have fucked me over.
I'm terrified of caring because many have taken it for granted.
I'm terrified of falling because many have never caught me.
I'm terrified of loving because many have lied to me.
I'm terrified of seeing because i don't want to see the person i love, love someone else.
I'm terrified of knowing because i don't want the person i love to know my feelings, but reject/ignore them.
I'm terrified of trusting because many have broken it.
I'm always terrified because these things happen to me on a daily basis. It happens the moment i open my eyes every morning and before i go to sleep at night.
Each day someone walks away.
Each day, I'm reminded of the time an ex fucks me over.
Each day, I think of the people who don't give a damn about me caring.
Each day, I fall deeper and he's not catching me.
Each day, I love more but he doesn't see it.
Each day, i see him smile because of someone else.
Each day, I know he doesn't belong to me.
Each day, I know he will never belong to me.
So tell me again, how do i stop feeling terrified? Or should i stop feeling anything at all?
Comments
Post a Comment