Along the Lines
Hey guys. So i had my photography module today and basically it was about lines. My faci is so annoying that even with our own interpretation of lines, its wrong. hais. Anyways, this were my best photos today :)
I didnt submit the best few though. I dont know why. brain wasnt working right i guess. Idiot much.
Along those lines, i realised that since the new year began, i havent really been myself. I've also felt that my temper flares really easily, i get frustrated at almost anything, have really low self-esteem, no-longer-give-a-damn attitude. Basically, i havent really acted much like myself and its really saddening. I even met one of my friends at work and he said, "Why the heck you look like you havent slept for weeks? Eh, why you look like shit?" I mean i know i dont dress well, but do i really look that bad? HAIS. Anyways, this was my Monday. BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!





Comments
Post a Comment