Bully or Victim?
I always walked around proud of who I am and what I am. Being fat was kinda my thing since i was young. Well not when i was in kindergarten and early primary school cause i was sick. But since primary 4 and so, being fat was my thing. And i wasn't ashamed. But then cyber bullying appeared and i had to deal with it. Of course verbal bullying was also a problem but cyber bullies kill me most because i can't confront them. I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE. When i was younger, it had me at a breaking point that i wanted to quit school. But then as i got older, i learnt to ignore it. they didn't stop coming, obviously, but i learnt to not care. Since then, caring about people (jerks or annoying people to specific) kinda gone out of the window.
I know what being bullied feels like. Being a victim sucks and being a bully will suck even more. Victims are usually the mirror of what the bully really is. The bully just don't like seeing themselves walking around with a smile when they are suffering.
Bullying sucks and it really isn't the best experience. It needs to stop. And being a victim myself, its time i speak up and stop this. So bullies, if anyone of you reads this, here's one victim who's not gonna sit still anymore. So instead of bullying, start respecting. Thanks.
I know what being bullied feels like. Being a victim sucks and being a bully will suck even more. Victims are usually the mirror of what the bully really is. The bully just don't like seeing themselves walking around with a smile when they are suffering.
Bullying sucks and it really isn't the best experience. It needs to stop. And being a victim myself, its time i speak up and stop this. So bullies, if anyone of you reads this, here's one victim who's not gonna sit still anymore. So instead of bullying, start respecting. Thanks.

Comments
Post a Comment