FirstWorldPains

Seriously in a huge dilemma to cut away my lovely long hair or just to keep it this way and wait for it to grow longer. I mean, its time to change the hair a little but........... DAMN! THIS IS DEFINITELY FirstWorldPains.

Secondly, i don't know whether to stop working or not. I mean its getting tiring and i'm losing time with family and friends. Honestly, i've missed out a lot of things because of work and ITS KILLING ME! Work is important because every teenager wants money. But not all teenager wants to go to work. Gosh another FirstWorldPains.

Thirdly, i've got so many things to buy yet so little money. DEFINITELY A FirstWorldPains. Why does everything have to be so expensive?! I mean seriously. Sneakers, t-shirts, jeans, you can't get a good one for less than 30-40 bucks. I mean are they trying to drain our bank acoounts?

I've got a lot of things to think about. and i just needed to put it out there. I mean i'm sure i'm not alone feeling this way.

Comments

Popular Posts