Glee Season 4
Just watched the first 2 episode of the new season and honestly, i don't think this season will ever be boring. The songs, the new cast and the amazing choreography is definitely addictive. I mean the watching these first 2 episodes and i can't wait for more.
The sexy choreography for the song 'Americano' was a surprise. A good one. Kate Hudson is one amazing new character in the season. Feisty, love it! Followed by Rachel's solo 'New York State of Mind'. Well her vocals are no surprise to be amazing. An idol for me. Then obviously a song by Adele, 'Chasing Pavements', given to the new lead vocal in New Directions. Practically sums up a great first episode.
Episode 2: Britney 2.0 was amazing. They did a Britney episode once and why not again right. This episode presented with another sexy routine done by Rachel and Brody (he's the new sexy guy is you guys don't already know) accompanied by the song, 'Oops I Did It Again'. It was amazing. I mean Rachel was being sexy (which is rarely portrayed in the show) and Brody, well, he's no exception. Obviously the new lead male has to be sexy too right. Standing beside Rachel and not looking sexy, please, NOT POSSIBLE! then what made me smile, and i mean really smile was a ballad/acoustic version of 'Crazy'. It was really good. I mean the duet was done well by Marley and Jake (both new character, possible next Rachel and Finn kinda couple, who knows right). It was really good, i mean for me since i love ballads and acoustics. And of course ended off the episode with a solo by Marley with the song, 'Everytime' which i loved!
Glee Season 4 is gonna be awesome. I can tell and i'm gonna enjoy this one much more than the other seasons. Its a sure thing!
The sexy choreography for the song 'Americano' was a surprise. A good one. Kate Hudson is one amazing new character in the season. Feisty, love it! Followed by Rachel's solo 'New York State of Mind'. Well her vocals are no surprise to be amazing. An idol for me. Then obviously a song by Adele, 'Chasing Pavements', given to the new lead vocal in New Directions. Practically sums up a great first episode.
Episode 2: Britney 2.0 was amazing. They did a Britney episode once and why not again right. This episode presented with another sexy routine done by Rachel and Brody (he's the new sexy guy is you guys don't already know) accompanied by the song, 'Oops I Did It Again'. It was amazing. I mean Rachel was being sexy (which is rarely portrayed in the show) and Brody, well, he's no exception. Obviously the new lead male has to be sexy too right. Standing beside Rachel and not looking sexy, please, NOT POSSIBLE! then what made me smile, and i mean really smile was a ballad/acoustic version of 'Crazy'. It was really good. I mean the duet was done well by Marley and Jake (both new character, possible next Rachel and Finn kinda couple, who knows right). It was really good, i mean for me since i love ballads and acoustics. And of course ended off the episode with a solo by Marley with the song, 'Everytime' which i loved!
Glee Season 4 is gonna be awesome. I can tell and i'm gonna enjoy this one much more than the other seasons. Its a sure thing!


Comments
Post a Comment