Main Point: Don't be STUPID

Had a long casual talk with a friend and then i remembered the girl i met on the trip i had to Maldives recently. So here it is.

She was pretty. Perfect figure, perfect tan, nice blonde hair, pretty blue eyes and yet she was going through the hardest thing in life: being bullied. She walked into her school everyday and people called her fat, ugly, annoying, the pushed her around. They were being society's bitch and bullying her for their own entertainment. This girl was miserable. I still remembered the look in her eyes. They were screaming me to help. And i'm glad one night, i did. I offered to keep her company cause she was alone on that trip. I was surprised when i entered her room, her bed was a display of a few different razors. I asked why and she told me if i didn't say i'd come over, she wanted to kill herself. I didn't know why but i needed to give her a long lecture and surprisingly she sat down and listened to me. She hugged me and said thank you. I just wanted to tell her that society is a bastard, a bitch, a fucker.The only thing it does is ruin or take away a life.

Basically, i find society stupid. YES, I AM PART OF SOCIETY! I mean the part of society that joins in in making people feel Bad about themselves. There are limits to ones jokes, teasing and sarcasm. But i just wondered, how far have that girl's friends had gone that she was so willing to take her own life away.

I JUST FIND SOCIETY STUPID AND HUMANS WITHOUT A HEART SOMETIMES. BECAUSE INSTEAD OF CREATING A BETTER FUTURE, THEY RUIN THE FUTURE AND TURN INTO SOMETHING ELSE. A WORLD FILLED WITH HATEFUL CREATURES.

Comments

Popular Posts