Movies
I can't believe i actually went to work with my laptop. But i guess i did. And i managed to finish watching this movie, Love&OtherDrugs. Okay, you people who have watched this might say, "oh gosh, i can't believe you didn't stare at your laptop screen throughout the movie!" Well guess what honey, I was working too! So i watched it and i found it sweet. How come guy who loved sex and always wanting only sex ended up falling in love with a sick girl. Parkinson's, if i spelled it correctly. Whatever, not important. For those who don't know the story, Jamie(the guy) was a fan of sex. He'd nail any girl he found pretty. He was A GOD at getting laid. And one fine day, he met Maggie, the girl with Parkinson's. Well, hey started off with sex and all that bullshit and soon enough falling in love. I mean, that was expected wasn't it from a Hollywood movie! But what i didn't expect was a scene that really captured my attention.
Jamie: I need you.
Maggie: I'm gonna need you more than you need me. That just isn't fair. I've got places i want to go.
Jamie: You'll get to those places. But i might just have to carry you.
Maggie: I can ask you to do that for me.
Jamie: You don't have to.
I mean GOSH, don't we girl have too high on expectations already. Its sweet, yeah, but really? I really do think movies increase a girl's standard when they look for guys. I mean, they have all these sweet cheesy lines and romantic and sweet scenes in the movies and us girls can't help but wish it'd happen to us one day. And these wishes are the ends of us finding boyfriends, cause we expect too much. Movies gotta be more realistic and I MEAN IT! Make a movie that everyone can relate to, although it might not be famous. TOO BAD! but whatever, i find movies fun to watch but these days, i find myself straying away from romance or romantic comedies. Maybe its just me.
Jamie: I need you.
Maggie: I'm gonna need you more than you need me. That just isn't fair. I've got places i want to go.
Jamie: You'll get to those places. But i might just have to carry you.
Maggie: I can ask you to do that for me.
Jamie: You don't have to.
I mean GOSH, don't we girl have too high on expectations already. Its sweet, yeah, but really? I really do think movies increase a girl's standard when they look for guys. I mean, they have all these sweet cheesy lines and romantic and sweet scenes in the movies and us girls can't help but wish it'd happen to us one day. And these wishes are the ends of us finding boyfriends, cause we expect too much. Movies gotta be more realistic and I MEAN IT! Make a movie that everyone can relate to, although it might not be famous. TOO BAD! but whatever, i find movies fun to watch but these days, i find myself straying away from romance or romantic comedies. Maybe its just me.


Comments
Post a Comment