A 3 Days Update
This is gonna be one super long post! I can make sure of that. So lets begin.
Friday, 12 Oct, I had my first day in school for my second semester in school. RP seriously, YOU HAVE ISSUES! I would've love another weekend of relaxing and making sure i get my bodyclock working right before school actually started proper! But nonetheless, new semester means new classmates and having new modules to study for. I'm still very thankful because i have a few classmates who are actually people i can really get along with. Putting that aside, i was expecting to have an easy first day in school wiithout confusion and difficult problems for the day but no, RP has to make my life so hard. By the way, i'm studying Mass Communications and the first day of school, i had to learn about media writing. Wasn't as simple as i expected but nothing in life is easy, nothing new about that. So here's a picture oh how many notebooks we needed just to compile information for out final presentation.
Friday, 12 Oct, I had my first day in school for my second semester in school. RP seriously, YOU HAVE ISSUES! I would've love another weekend of relaxing and making sure i get my bodyclock working right before school actually started proper! But nonetheless, new semester means new classmates and having new modules to study for. I'm still very thankful because i have a few classmates who are actually people i can really get along with. Putting that aside, i was expecting to have an easy first day in school wiithout confusion and difficult problems for the day but no, RP has to make my life so hard. By the way, i'm studying Mass Communications and the first day of school, i had to learn about media writing. Wasn't as simple as i expected but nothing in life is easy, nothing new about that. So here's a picture oh how many notebooks we needed just to compile information for out final presentation.
The girl compiling everything and me waiting for her so that i can put it into a powerpoint slide. Having 3 notebooks in front of her. What a first day in school.
Obviously, since i started school on a Friday, i wanted to leave school as soon as i could but i promised a few friends that I'd play pool before leaving. And so, i stayed to play a few games with them before i had to leave.
Its an old photo because my hair was still straight. I picked this photo cause i cant find the one i took on the day itself. (:
I left school and met up with my bestfriend/sister Iffa. Yes, i have the same name, i've already cleared that in my previous post. So we headed off to Johor, to stay over at my house over there. For those wondering, I have 2 hosues, 1 in Singapore and 1 in Johor. But i am a proud Singaporean alright! :D We reached home at about 7.45 and we changed into our so called 'swimwear' and jumped into the pool! What pool you ask? Its a pool in my own frontyard!! <3
First photo of the night!
Please shoot me please for making that stupid face!
She is in love with that water gun!
As for me, i fell in love with that pink bouy!
It was candid.
Obviously our collections of pictures would never be complete without some snapshots of us being funny and stupid!
And obviously, i sacrificed my phone and brought it into the pool in order for this photos to actually exist! Yes, i brought my phone into a pool filled with water and prayed my ass off that my phone wouldn't slipp of my hand and fall into the water and thank goodness my phone survived! :D And we ended our swimming quite close to midnight. Iffa chose to sleep and i stayed ont he net for a while stalking sexy BRITISH YOUTUBERS! Yes, i have an obsession! and My day ended quite boring.
Saturday! Nothing much happened! Iffa woke me up at about 10am only to tell me that she wanted to go swimming. I remembered nodding my head and heading back to dreamland where i could meet Jack and Finn Harries! (They are just so cute!!!!) And i woke up at 11am and decided to cook for us both. We decided on fried rice and some bbq chicken drumlets. And yes, i can cook!
Fried rice all done and Iffa with the drumlets! <3
And we had our lunch and Iffa decided to once again jump into the pool. I swear my body is still aching everywhere because of that girl! And we ended off at about 7pm and i decided to put myself on the broadcast queue on YouNow but i failed miserably to be broadcasted because everyone went on and on forever. So i stopped and started watching people instead. My parents then fetched the both of us to get us back home in Singapore. And once again, I set up my stuff and put myself on queue on YouNow. This time around i manage to actually go LIVE! I met a few bunch of amazing people who kept me going on the Live broadcast! I love them so much. They followed me on twitter and stuff. They are amazing! And i'd make it a habit now to actually go Live once in a while. But now i can't be in the Intro section anymore. So i'd probably end up somewhere in the karaoke or youtuber section since i am a youtuber myself.
Sunday! It was boring. Today was boring. I did pratically nothing. I was procrastinating and hibernating in my room not knowing what to do at all! But I am looking forward to work with my senior/friend, Anil, to create a new video to update my youtube channel. And i think this new video update would be an awesome one. I can't wait to start working on it! YAY!
So practically, that was my weekend! If any of you reading this do not know me but want to, my twitter link in in my blog description! FOLLOW ME! BYE EVERYONE!
















Comments
Post a Comment