Best Broadcast

Hello! Once again, i forgot to update my blog last night. I'm getting old i suppose, i'm forgetting stuff. This is s depressing. But whatever, so lets begin!

I began the day feeling tired. Actually to be honest, I'm tired almost everyday. So i got into a group with Zaiba, Rina and Jantzen. It was all about clarifying an Australian Football game. I didnt even know that kind of game actually exist. It is so similar to rugby and such. We got confused. But we got through it. The faci was saying something about CCTV (its a chinese tv show). When my faci said this, I was like, " why the hell are they coming here? We dont speak chineses here, we speak english. Go somewhere else and disturb some other class." And guess what, they end up not even coming at all. Stupid ass Chinese tv people. Want to come then come laa. If dont want to come, then dont tell people that you're actually coming. Annoyed.

So after school, i chilled back in class with Mursyid, Ariani, Zelia and Shahliza. We gossiped a little about one of our coursemate and we were all disgusted by him. Damn pervert and creepy person. I swear its so annoying! I mean, the whole gossiping was good, clear up some stuff about that person. New stuff happened as well. Well good luck to the class mates of that person, I pray for the best for all of you. And we decided on continuing the talks at Coffee Bean.

Credits to Shahliza for the photo with the peeps.

Had a good laugh while having our drinks and cakes. And Shahliza couldn't stop going on instagram. Shahliza saw Anil's photo and she was like, "Aww, so sad nobody like his photo. Come laa, i like. Eh wait, later he think i stalk him how?" We were all laughing at this. Anil, if you ever read this post, she wasnt stalking your instagram kay. :) We then went our separate ways and i met my best friend Iffa!
It wasnt taken yesterday, obviously. (:

We then broadcasted on younow.com, LIVE! Hehehehe! We were on for about one and a half hours. We played some games, answered questions and even found out there was a crush going on from one of my viewers. I'm not too bad i suppose. Next youtube vlog, i ahve to shout out to the winners of the game i played and i definitely will! They made my broadcast so awesome and the game was so intense! But i still love them for actually watching for for more than an hour. That was definitely the best broadcast i've ever had. I even had a few friends who actually watched it but were to shy to join the chat! But still, thank you to you! 

So after the whole thing, I sent my bestfriend home and i went home and immediately just went to sleep. Today, I am back in school and Mursyid is sitting beside me and annoying the shit out of me! But i love him nonetheless! Back to class now, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts