Drowning in Depression.

Hello. I woke up late but managed to get to school 15 minutes earlier than the start of class. I really have to start coming early again. Today was not such an enthusiastic day for me. Truth be told, The past few days has been a downer for me. I'm experiencing some kind of emotional roller coaster and let me tell you, its one hell of a ride.

So class began and it Marketing. Wasn't as bad as i expected. But today was memorable. Zaiba did a few humorous things. Wrong choise of words and her forfeit for the day was an interesting story. I really respect her because of that story. But apart from that, i wasnt feeling the mood to socialise or just be around anyone to be honest. I was a little detached from my own mind. Yes detached. But its halloween, so HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 Credits to Ivan for bringing that pirate hat! Loved it!
And up above is a picture of one one the best of friends i've made in school. He is MURSYID! Best guyfriend, little brother, well, if you see him, you'll get it why he's my little brother. Anyways, apart from it, class had a little bit of drama today but i'm a little lazy to type it all out. Come to me for more info kay? :)

11.35pm:
Right at this moment, i just ended doing a few test/quizzes about the fact if i'm depressed or not. I dont know why i'm doing all this but i just felt the need to do it. I've been losing too much sleep, feeling exhausted all the time, having nightmares, being a little too detached form everything and feeling a little too uncomfortable being in a crowd. And if you know me well, i am definitely a huge extrovert and when suddenly i do not like crowds, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME! So here are the results.


First Test:
Major Depression: High
Dysthymia: High-Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Extremely High
Cyclothymia: Very High
Seasonal Affective Disorder: High-Moderate
Postpartum Depression: N/A

Second Test:
You answered 10 items out of 10 "Yes". According to The National Mental Health Association, 5 or more yes answers indicates that you may be suffering from clinical depression.

Third Test:

There you go! I knew something was up and i needed confirmation. I guess things change and i changed. Going into depression and i hope i snap out of it. Well, i know, its easier said than done. But whatever it is, lets all hope i do nothing stupid because of this.

Comments

Popular Posts