One of the stressful days.

Yes, i'm a day late to update about how my Wednesday had went. So lets begin right from the start fo the day alright. :)

It was another typical weekday where i had to wake up at 7, shower, put some clothes on, put on some eyeliner and then i sit and stare into space while i drink my hot chocolate. So by 7.30am, i left my house and head to school. I had my marketing module and i was expecting it to not be so bad. But the universe hates me, and it was as stressful as shit. But lets get to that later. I walked into class and Julz just went, "Iffah, you're sitting with me! Same group!" That was a good start to my day being in the same team as someone i could really get along with. And as the class begins, I ended up being in a group with Mursyid and Diana as well!
The amazing kids in class!

As class gets along, we got even more stressful and pressurized. Julz and I were definitely dying in that module. We came from a slack, chilled and laid back class last semester, and suddenly its a whole nes class and everybody is just so hardworking. I swear it was killing me and Julz. We were so stress that we became the noisiest kids in class and couldn't stop talking. But luckily, we got through the class. 

And so after school, Julz, Phat, Natasha Hadi and I went for a late lunch at KFC. We had a few laughs and chats about our new class and how much things have changed. We talked about random stuff and things like that. It felt good after a whole day of stress and the fact that the lunch was chilled and relaxed is amazing. And after that, i found out that daddy had bought 12 tubs of ice cream from Swensen's. IT IS SOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS! I finished a tub all by myself. Yes, the habits of a fat kid, i know! But then my night was boring and i fell asleep before updating my blog. And here i am, in school and in class, updating about what happened yesterday. I'm just excited to meet Anil today to do the recording for a song cover. I am just so excited! Okay, since i'm in class, lets not get carried away. Updates coming up again tonight! :D

Comments

Popular Posts