Strangers turned into friends
I woke up as per usual at 7am today. Had my daily routine of showering, put on my clothes, get minimal make up on, get my laptop in my bag, grab my handphone and i'm off to head to school by 7.40am! Weeeeeeeeeee~ So, today i was kinda like a bimbo wondering what module i was having today. I was like super blur and i think it was like a mental block where there was totally no information in my head! Literally empty! And then, at 8.15am, I met Julz at E4 and we went up together and only then did i realised that i was having Media & Society today. Yes, stupidgirl over here. So class began at 8.30am sharp!
My class literally has the same classmates like everyday. But we have like on or two extras from other courses. And today, we had a guy form SHL! His name is Yogi and he is super friendly! I swear! If you just talk to him, he is super friendly! And he is really funny. I mean seriously. Okay, class went well. Presentation was a little bit shaky and not properly done, in my opinion but we survived i supposed. Somehow, my classmates do not like the faci and i kinda share the same interest somehow. But put that aside, class was actually interesting.
After school, Yogi, Julz, Mursyid and i decided to stay back and do our RJs. So i started on mine and decided to write a long one since the faci said that my RJ was too short last week. Amek kau, aku tulis RJ almost 300 words! Hais. As i ended my RJ, Julz was happily talking to Yogi and Mursyid was still doing his RJ. Suddenly Julz screamed and said, " Ohmygod! My quiz got 3 minutes left only! How how? " Yogi and I, being the devils and satanic creatures that we are, we told her to just leave everything blank. I mean come on, she definitely can't finish her quiz in 3 minutes. I started disturbing her and Yogi wouldnt stop talking and telling her to do bad stuff. Suddenly Julz was whining and she started crying. I was like, i dont know if she's crying or laughing but there is tears in her eyes. But in the end, she ended up submitting a blank quiz. Yogi was actually quite open and blend in with us. I mean being the only SHL guy in class must be awkward for him and we decided to include him. He's a nice guy, honestly.
At about 4pm or so, Julz and i met up with Phat, Gen, Pearlyn and Wiyah. We met up to walk back to Causeway Point together because its been a long time since we actually did that. And obviously, many memories and talks were brought up while on the way to Causeway Point. Then we separated ways, Wiyah and I headed to have a late lunch at Mcdonalds and the rest went somewhere else.
I went straight home after lunch and showered. After showering, i uploaded my new video up on my youtube channel! GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE! Its a challenge video consisting of the cinnamon challenge, chubby bunny challenge and salt & ice challenge. Just check it out. I know people like to see other people suffer, now here's your chance alright!
I then went Live on YouNow for a while and realised that all my viewers and i were like a family. Yes, we played a song game and they were all like fighting with each other to get the first correct answer. Its so cute! But then a rela argument started and it got really annoying. Actually this girl has been having problems with her emotions and its been unstable. Go for counselling or meet a psychiatrist, i'm serious, you've got issues! So it got bad and i went off and came back on again afterwards for another half an hour and now here i am updating my blog post! So that was my day. Bye!

Comments
Post a Comment