Surprise Surprise!
Back with another post. Had a long day at work. Not because i actually worked from 5am up til 7pm but because it was so shitty. Was told that i could go home at 12 but ended up... HAIS, SUCKS BIG TIME! Manager PMS and he's a guy. Now its up to your imaginations kay. Dont wanna elaborate. Crazy ass guy!
Had a pleasant surprise. Met up with an old friend! Hehehehehe.. Was only suppose to hang out with Iffa but ended up, she brought Fahrul Razy along! WEEEEEEEEEE~ Obviously it was filled with him bullying me. Its his hobby ah actually. Hehehe.. Ended up watching a movie and then i realised that i didnt have my phone with me! SUCKS BIG TIME! Felt so lost without it. I know, i sound like some typical teenager that cant live without modern technology. DEAL WITH IT! Ended of the night hanging out with some work friends that came all the way down to my neighbourhood and ended up talking crap! YES CRAP. Nobody actually said anything that was logical or understandable. The topics were trash ah. But we enjoyed it. Of course i'm dead tired but i have a whole day off tomorrow which actually today cause its like 12.55am right now. I am always confused with shit like this, i mean time. I dont know whether to say today or tomorrow. I'm stupid i know.
Well the surprise is that actually my work friends came all the way down to meet me just to celebrate an advanced farewell for me since i'm starting school next week and cant work as regularly as i do now. They bought a cake and some other food. Some of them drank, and the rest just starting chasing each other around with whip cream in their hands. I got creamed real bad and even after a shower, i still smell like whip cream. But it smells kinda sexy.*winks* Well they said another celebration was gonna happen again somewhere next week, they just wont tell me when. so i guess i just gotta wait. But thanks to them, i was really happy about the whole farewell surprise. It was fun being chased around near midnight and laughing like some crazy kids! Hehehehe. I'm still really happy and appreciative of it. And also i feel real good smelling like whip cream right now and i feel sexy. Okay, i'm talking crap but yeah. GREAT SURPRISE! :D
Had a pleasant surprise. Met up with an old friend! Hehehehehe.. Was only suppose to hang out with Iffa but ended up, she brought Fahrul Razy along! WEEEEEEEEEE~ Obviously it was filled with him bullying me. Its his hobby ah actually. Hehehe.. Ended up watching a movie and then i realised that i didnt have my phone with me! SUCKS BIG TIME! Felt so lost without it. I know, i sound like some typical teenager that cant live without modern technology. DEAL WITH IT! Ended of the night hanging out with some work friends that came all the way down to my neighbourhood and ended up talking crap! YES CRAP. Nobody actually said anything that was logical or understandable. The topics were trash ah. But we enjoyed it. Of course i'm dead tired but i have a whole day off tomorrow which actually today cause its like 12.55am right now. I am always confused with shit like this, i mean time. I dont know whether to say today or tomorrow. I'm stupid i know.
Well the surprise is that actually my work friends came all the way down to meet me just to celebrate an advanced farewell for me since i'm starting school next week and cant work as regularly as i do now. They bought a cake and some other food. Some of them drank, and the rest just starting chasing each other around with whip cream in their hands. I got creamed real bad and even after a shower, i still smell like whip cream. But it smells kinda sexy.*winks* Well they said another celebration was gonna happen again somewhere next week, they just wont tell me when. so i guess i just gotta wait. But thanks to them, i was really happy about the whole farewell surprise. It was fun being chased around near midnight and laughing like some crazy kids! Hehehehe. I'm still really happy and appreciative of it. And also i feel real good smelling like whip cream right now and i feel sexy. Okay, i'm talking crap but yeah. GREAT SURPRISE! :D

Comments
Post a Comment