What a shitty day!

I began my day, LATE! Yes, instead of waking at at 7am, i woke up at 8am and my class starts at 8.30am. I freaked out and obviously had one of the fastest shower ever! I managed to leave my house by exactly 8.20am and literally started walking to school instead of taking the bus which probably would take longer for me to reach school. And since i have a new haircut, which was very short, while walking to school, everyone was staring at me. Even car drivers. I mean, am i that hot with the new hair that you gotta check me out like that? NO! They weren't checking me out, they all had their judgemental stare! So here are some facts for you!
1. I am a girl.
2. Yes, my hair is VERY SHORT.
3. I am not a butch/lesbian neither am i straying to that direction.
4. I dont like to be judge!

So i got into class at about 8.45 and still wasnt the latest person to reach class. And i thought the lesson was gonna be fun because its about making a mock up of a web design. But then, the faci was having his mensus i suppose and was being a bitch. He even tried sarcasm, but it didnt work. He sucks at sarcasm. Faci, please, dont try it again. He was being all bitchy and annoying. And when my team presented, he was likes hooting all the unnecessary questions and i think my team was the longest one standing in front of the class. My whole team was kinda pissed off at him. I was definitely pissed off at him, YOU BITCH!

Put that aside, my day after school was interesting actually. I met up with my best friend, Iffa, and we head over to my place to finish off our video shoot for my youtube channel! We did a few challenges and obviously, being the scaredy-cat that i am, i whined alot. After much suffering, puking and all that stuff, we moved on to be on LIVE on YouNow! and it was like the longest broadcast i've ever done which was a continuous interaction for one and a half hour! The viewers were amazing and i love them so much! And someone took a snapshot of us and posted it up on twitter for us!
Credits to Matt for tweeting this photo for me!

So i pretty much ended my day by editing my videos and it would be up by noon tomorrow! Yes, i am excited to see how people react to it. PROBABLY BAD! But whatever, i'm doing it because it something i like doing, which is making videos! Bye! :D

Comments

Popular Posts