Black Ribbon, I survived.
Hello fellow readers. I am back! so lets begin with the post update! :)
I woke up today and feeling rather excited. It was the black ribbon day. If you didnt know, here's a picture to explain it.
Basically, its a day to create awareness for those people who have had wars and battles with themselves. I wish i could run away and lie, but i think its time people know, yes, i have done some of those things. I didnt have a black ribbon and thought i should buy one. But booklink didnt sell any black ribbon. So i spend my first two hours in school without the ribbon. And then i met up a friend and she passed me a black ribbon. I wore it and we hugged each other and told each other to stay strong, no matter what happens. So on my walk back to class after meeting my friend, i couldnt believe the fact that a few people came up to me and hugged me. They told me to stay strong and keep surviving. Trust me when i say, i dont know this people. They just came up to me because they saw me wearing this black ribbon. Some of the people that hugged me were wearing the ribbon too and some didnt. For those of your who hugged me, THANK YOU. It means a lot to me. So i walked into class and i took off the ribbon because nobody in class would care anyways. Ignorant people.
I had UT after school and obviously it was freaking shit. How the hell does coding and html help add value to my life? Please explain it to me! Despite that, i think it was okay laa. So after school, walked back to CWP with Haiqal, Mursyid, Naadiah and Jannah. We got to CWP and we went our separate ways. Well, Mursyid, Haiqal and i ended up at Marble Slab and chilling out!
Yummy yummy Willy Wonka and Cookies and Cream. It was such a delight! We had our casual talks and i filled Haiqal in about the current class. And Mursyid shared some of his stories with him. And obviously, Haiqal being his usual self, was more than intrigued to listen about all this pervy stuff. I just sat back and listened cause i've heard it all before. Than we shared about how love was suppose to be. Conversation then took a turn to discuss about dreams. It was an all-rounded chill out session.
Haiqal then wanted to check out some clothes at Uniqlo. But we made a pit-stop at Converse. I definitely need a new shoe. And Mursyid is also looking for one. So i guess we're both getting converse shoes real soon. I wanted something bold and bright like a red high-cut and Mursyid was always picking something that is blue. Man, that boy ahs issues with the colour blue. Might as well marry it since everything he owns is mostly blue! So we walked around Uniqlo and Haiqal decided on a cardigan that he'll buy tomorrow when he finally draws the money for it. He's just a lazy boy to buy it today.
I liked what i wore today. I dont know why, but it just seems like a new look. I swear i've never worn shorts to school, EVER! It was just a casual black top from Giordano, Maroon shorts from Cotton On and black with stripes TOMS. It was a casual look that was fit for school. I mean, you dont go to school for a fashion show right. And yes, i didnt have my ribbon on cause i dont want people coming around and hugging me.
So we went our separate ways and i got home. I tied my ribbon on my wrist once again in the bus ride home. I got off the bus at my stop and i was just happily walking to my block when there was this little small girl that walked up to me and told me to squat down. I think she was about 7 years old or so. I squat down and she hugged me. I asked her why she hugged me and she showed me her sister's wrist. The little girl said, " Kakak say if i see anyone wearing the black ribbon like her, i should go and hug them tight and tell them to stay strong. I should say that i'm happy that they are still alive." I wanted to cry on the spot. I went over to her sister which i think was about 14-15 years old and i hugged her tight. I told her to stay strong and to kept fighting the urge to cut herself. I saw the scars on her arms. I walked home with a smile knowing that wearing that black ribbon today brought so much joy to me.
My day was complete and amazing because of that little small girl. I love her and the fact that she even notice that i was wearing a black ribbon. People should care more about others even though you dont know them. I had a few hugs with certain people as well and i feel that this black ribbon self-harm awareness day was something that should happen often. Because sometimes, people need to know that there are just people like them out there.
By the way, Murysid was being an idiot yesterday and here are the photos of him.
I woke up today and feeling rather excited. It was the black ribbon day. If you didnt know, here's a picture to explain it.
Basically, its a day to create awareness for those people who have had wars and battles with themselves. I wish i could run away and lie, but i think its time people know, yes, i have done some of those things. I didnt have a black ribbon and thought i should buy one. But booklink didnt sell any black ribbon. So i spend my first two hours in school without the ribbon. And then i met up a friend and she passed me a black ribbon. I wore it and we hugged each other and told each other to stay strong, no matter what happens. So on my walk back to class after meeting my friend, i couldnt believe the fact that a few people came up to me and hugged me. They told me to stay strong and keep surviving. Trust me when i say, i dont know this people. They just came up to me because they saw me wearing this black ribbon. Some of the people that hugged me were wearing the ribbon too and some didnt. For those of your who hugged me, THANK YOU. It means a lot to me. So i walked into class and i took off the ribbon because nobody in class would care anyways. Ignorant people.
I had UT after school and obviously it was freaking shit. How the hell does coding and html help add value to my life? Please explain it to me! Despite that, i think it was okay laa. So after school, walked back to CWP with Haiqal, Mursyid, Naadiah and Jannah. We got to CWP and we went our separate ways. Well, Mursyid, Haiqal and i ended up at Marble Slab and chilling out!
Yummy yummy Willy Wonka and Cookies and Cream. It was such a delight! We had our casual talks and i filled Haiqal in about the current class. And Mursyid shared some of his stories with him. And obviously, Haiqal being his usual self, was more than intrigued to listen about all this pervy stuff. I just sat back and listened cause i've heard it all before. Than we shared about how love was suppose to be. Conversation then took a turn to discuss about dreams. It was an all-rounded chill out session.
Haiqal then wanted to check out some clothes at Uniqlo. But we made a pit-stop at Converse. I definitely need a new shoe. And Mursyid is also looking for one. So i guess we're both getting converse shoes real soon. I wanted something bold and bright like a red high-cut and Mursyid was always picking something that is blue. Man, that boy ahs issues with the colour blue. Might as well marry it since everything he owns is mostly blue! So we walked around Uniqlo and Haiqal decided on a cardigan that he'll buy tomorrow when he finally draws the money for it. He's just a lazy boy to buy it today.
I liked what i wore today. I dont know why, but it just seems like a new look. I swear i've never worn shorts to school, EVER! It was just a casual black top from Giordano, Maroon shorts from Cotton On and black with stripes TOMS. It was a casual look that was fit for school. I mean, you dont go to school for a fashion show right. And yes, i didnt have my ribbon on cause i dont want people coming around and hugging me.
So we went our separate ways and i got home. I tied my ribbon on my wrist once again in the bus ride home. I got off the bus at my stop and i was just happily walking to my block when there was this little small girl that walked up to me and told me to squat down. I think she was about 7 years old or so. I squat down and she hugged me. I asked her why she hugged me and she showed me her sister's wrist. The little girl said, " Kakak say if i see anyone wearing the black ribbon like her, i should go and hug them tight and tell them to stay strong. I should say that i'm happy that they are still alive." I wanted to cry on the spot. I went over to her sister which i think was about 14-15 years old and i hugged her tight. I told her to stay strong and to kept fighting the urge to cut herself. I saw the scars on her arms. I walked home with a smile knowing that wearing that black ribbon today brought so much joy to me.
My day was complete and amazing because of that little small girl. I love her and the fact that she even notice that i was wearing a black ribbon. People should care more about others even though you dont know them. I had a few hugs with certain people as well and i feel that this black ribbon self-harm awareness day was something that should happen often. Because sometimes, people need to know that there are just people like them out there.
By the way, Murysid was being an idiot yesterday and here are the photos of him.
This boy rocked a centre parting, looking like some primary school kid. Brought a comb to school and everyhting. Photo credits to Abby.
I have no idea what he's thinking but we laughed out loud at him when he had this hairdo!







Comments
Post a Comment