Grudges and losing friends.

I've had a long talk with a darling and i really dont want this to prolong. I may be short-tempered but then as much as this might contradict myself, i do cool down easily. I am so glad i have a blog cause if i was to say everything out loud yesterday, people would judge me, hate me and walk away from me. I do know limits and i do want to keep people around because i find them worth keeping.

To the person i want to say this to, i know you know who you are and this is for you:
As much as i realised i was angry at you for what you did yesterday, i have vented out my anger on my blog and it ends there. I dont hold grudges (wait, maybe i do, but for specific people only) but i wont hold a grudge against you. I do realised i may have instilled a little bit of fear into you for being silently angry at you, but please, do not be scared of me. I can handle confrontation, but i wont start one. A strong believer that problems are better solved through logical and sensible talks. We are still best friends and you are still my little brother, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. So please, dont let this prolong. I want to tell you, but things are just too messy for me right now.

I'd rather jump off a building than put myself in a situation that would hurt me or anyone. Well, i do have exceptions but there isnt many on my list. I just needed to put it out there.

Comments

Popular Posts