Here is a big ass MIDDLE FINGER for you!

Some people need to learn limits. Well, everyone has limits, even the most patient and quietest people in the world. Let me just say it here upfront, i am not patient and I DO NOT TOLERATE BULLSHIT! I swear! I just found out that this new female manager that has only been working with my bartending team for 2 months is bitching about me. I tolerate bitching quite well but this bitch, has no right to bitch about me when you dont even know a single fucking god damn thing about me. So here's a middle finger for you, BITCH!
Yes, i havent been coming to work, but hey, newsflash, i'm schooling. If you really don't like it, get my name of the bartenders' list. I dont mind, i'll get a new job. If any of my bartending friends read this, tell this to the bitch for , " Bitch, i am not happy with your attitude. You havent known me long enough to bitch about me and yes, you are not even a friend. All those bartenders you work with, they are my close friends and they tell me stuff when i'm not even there. So please, get your act together and treat your workers right. But wait, i dont work for you, i work for Hisyam. So please, Stop tryna to be a bitch and just be a human being with a tiniest bit of feelings. I hope you enjoy whats left of the time you get to work there, cause i am making sure i get your ass fired and out of that place. Save yourself. Hurrican Iffah is coming for you! " Copy paste this and show this to her face!

I dont like her since day 1 and she's been a pain in the ass. Right now, she's really on my last nerve. So I hope she gets fired and she's far away from my life.

Comments

Popular Posts