Rust-ing and unattended.

As myself notice, my blog is beginning to rust and being abandoned. I havent updated for the past 3 days and please, right now, expect a really long update and a lot of ranting! So now, we shall begin!

Basically, lets begin with how my Saturday went. I didnt have my beauty sleep at all the night before due to helping my brother clean up the chalet for the birthday party coming up. I ended up not sleeping at all and leaving the chalet at about 3.45am to cab down to my workplace since i start work at 5am. I was real happy cause my brother told that when i get back form work, i wouldn't have to do any of the deco stuff and shit. But no, plot twist kind shit, when i got back at the chalet at 12.30pm, the whole chalet was untouched. No balloons, no deco, NO SHIT WAS DONE!

So i ended up having to do all the deco on my own. i was so proud of myself doing it alone. Well except the balloons laa, i had help from second bro to fill all of it with helium. I was so proud of myself. here is one picture of my great work of art! NYAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, i did all this by myself. ALONE.

So after being really tired doing up all the deco, i changed and wore the t-shirt and jeans i had already planned beforehand. I was looking all nice and feeling real good and then it hit me, none of my sis-in-laws younger brother were actually present at the party venue yet. DAMN STUPID BOYS! the party started at 4.30 and at 4.15pm, nobody had even started the bbq and the place was still kinda a little messy. I took the initiative upon myself and asked my eldest bro to help me tart up the bbq fire and all that shit. When the real party started and people started pouring in, those two idiot of a brother of my sis-in-law arrived and i was actually real happy. Inside i was like, "Yes fuckers, you guys are doing the bbq-ing now! i wanna go inside and have fun!" But no, they had to just settle down in their really nice clothes and start eating and making themselves fat! Stupid idiots! I ended up having to stay by the bbq pit til about 8.30pm and that was when those idiots finally came around and took over. AND WHEN THEY DID, TRUST ME, DONT EAT ANYTHING. NOTHING WAS COOK. CHICKEN WAS RAW, PRAWNS WERE RAW, EVERYTHING WASNT EDIBLE! DUDE, HAVE YOU NEVER BBQ-ED BEFORE? So basically, my Saturday was filled with me being pissed. 

Moving on to Sunday, nothing much really happened. Woke up with a slight fever due to being too tired and also because somewhere int he bq, i got fully drenched by the rain. Not gonna elaborate on that, only gonna make me feel angry. At noon, my bestfriend came around to shoot our next youtube video. We had a lot of fun (although i suffered a lot because of it) but i loved it! Sunday wasnt dramatic, it was just really like every other weekend. So yeah.

MONDAY! CODING! HTML! Almost died! KIDDING! It wasnt as bad as i expected to be. I kinda got the hang of it after a while and i finished up my work quite early and started helping people. I strongly believe that i shall survive and get through those coding shit! My Monday wasnt much either. Well, it was the normal, wake up, shower, get dressed, go to school, survive school, hang out a while after school, do RJ, go home and hopefully get some rest. 

So basically this is what happened during the time i allowed my blog to collect some dust and maybe rust a little bit. I had one rough weekend and i'm hoping the upcoming one would be a little bit less stressful. 

Yes people, thanks for reading and please do check out my youtube channel tonight, new video will be up soon!! Thats all, BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts