That girl is on fire~

HELLO! I was in no mood to update my blog last night because i was still fangirling about my bestfriend's band! Dont judge me. Wait till you see and hear them, you'll join me to fangirl about them. So, lets begin.

Friday:
I gave school a miss so this time you all are safe from hearing me rant on about how school was killing me and all that crappy stuff. But i ended heading to school still due to Flames Award. Its some kind of award ceremony for the arts IG in my school. It was actually not too bad. The theme for the whole event was to dress up as our favourite famous icon, something like that. I planned to be like Adele but then changed it to Pink. But then ended up dressing like both since i have short hair and was wearing a dress. But who cares anyways, i just wanted to look good. I gave my high heels a pass because i didnt want to end the day limping my way back home because my feet was hurting. So i wore flats. Hehehehe :D So the whole performance was actually really good and enjoyable. I was definitely fangirling and screaming alot when my bestfriend's band performed.

After everything, we ate. (We = photo IG people!) we ate at the second floor and it kind become a photo taking session with Anil. Well, Anil was definitely working it! HAHAHA! But it was nice you know, taking photos. I mean what else can we keep for memories sake apart from photos right. So i ended up texting Danial (bestfriend) saying that he looked hot today and i wanted to take a photo with him. So yeah, i went down to meet him, snap a few photos with him and a few other friends.

Then we head over to the after-party which was kinda like some clubbing thing. I would've blend right in if i was with the right kind of people. Not saying the photo IG people was not partying, its just, they were seniors and to just join in would be a little awkward. So decided to head out and give the partying and clubbing a miss. and i decided to get msyelf drunk on RedBull. There was a free flow of redbull and i continuously took it. I think i drank closed to 6-7 cans. Not the orange cans type, its the blue and silver cans. Yeah i was downing each can like some kind of beer or something. Well, it felt kinda like it. But obviously i wasnt drunk, i just got really high on sugar.

So i walked to CWP with my photo IG people and my dad fetched me from there. It was a great night and i was definitely enjoying myself. So here comes the photo spam!

Lets have an intro to the people!
 Meet Irni Natasha. One of the cutest girl i've met. She is an amazing person and she has such a beautiful voice. <3

 Meet Alfian. Photo IG mate and wanted to be John Lennon for the night.

 Meet the awesome Anil Dass! He's an amazing person if you get to know him better and definitely one of the people i look up to in my life!

 Meet my lil bro, Mursyid. I call him Tiny but obviously he'll grow tall and be a very handsome young man. 

 Meet the sexy boys of the night <3

 The awesome foursome!

 Meet Seri(left) and Dy(right). Bets girlfriends since secondary school and still girlfriends! <3
 Meet Ahmad Danial Zahirulhaq. My bestfriend, my brother. I love him too much already. <3

 Meet Syafiq. Met him in Poly and he's cool. Do we look befitting for each other? Hmmmmm....

 Faiz, met him during my O level studying period. We had a mutual friend and now, we're friends!
 Meet Jason. I call him my Abang because he is a year older than me and he doesnt mind me calling him that. So it kinda stuck. He was Michael Jackson for the night! 
 These two beautiful ladies are Hammy and Yenny. They were my sem 1 classmates.
 It feels good to be surrounded by boys sometimes! Feels real good.*inserts cheeky grin* <3
And finally, introduction to my bestfriend's band, Maybe Tomorrow! They are awesome and i love them!

I was so in love with the picture cause i think i was looking rather pretty and elegant (exclude the shoes and also, i'm just tryna praise myself), i decided to do this collage and make it my desktop wallpaper!

So as you can tell, i loved the day and i loved the photos. So right now i've got stuff to do and i gotta go. Bye! <3

Comments

Popular Posts