We were young back then, we still are right now

So lets begin with how my weekend went shall we. I guess its a habit of mine now to always update about my weekend on a Monday morning.

Saturday:
I woke up super early and i dont even know why. My body is routined to wake up early due to the weekdays and even on weekends now, the latest i would wake up is 8.30am. What a life i have. I cant even sleep in during the weekends. So basically, i was abandoned by my parents beginning from Friday night actually. They left me to go to JB and spend the night or even the weekend there. What luck i have. They didnt even me cash or anything at all for me to survive. But scratch that, i can be an independent child. So i met my friends for breakfast, okay, maybe a late one since we met close to 10am. But nonetheless, it was a rare opportunity to eat breakfast with friends. I got home close to 2.15pm and my best friend, Dayana came over. Its been a while since we actually hung out together cause we are both busy with work. But now, i'm unemployed, so i've got quite a lot of time. So she came over and she brought her guitar, so we made a cover. Actually we made quite a few but i chose one that to me, had the least mistakes.
Here's the link if you havent checked it out --------> http://youtu.be/DFc55nCK0vY
And after making a cover, i was just checking all my files in my laptop when i actually found a video of us being super childish and immature. Basically, we were kinda like retards. We laughed at ourselves and for a moment there, we saw how much we've grown. So, Dayana had to leave for work at about 5.35pm and i was there at home waiting for my pizza to arrive. I spend the remaining time of the day doing nothing. Actually on second thought, i did something. I PROFESSIONALLY PROCRASTINATED. :D
I've got a rastafarian condom on my head! :)

Sunday:
Once again, i woke up early and i did not have any idea what to do since my house was once again, EMPTY. Hais... So i didnt feel quite as productive or energetic as the day before so i decided to stay in bed. Well, i showered first of course. I went down to grab some food, which i actually didnt need yet because i felt kinda full. So i kept it for lunch later on. So i stayed in bed like a hibernating bear wrapped in my comfy blankets. I started off by being a little bit productive by actually editing the song cover and uploading it. If you missed the link, its up above, in my Saturday stuff. After doing all that, i just rolled around in bed and put my itunes on shuffle. Then suddenly, i felt like watching some Korean drama since i've been missing out ALOT! So i picked a drama and i watched the whole series the whole day.

This weekend was boring, but at least it beast being like a slave last like last weekend. Yeah, and now i'm actually suppose to be doing work in class, so bye! :D

Comments

Popular Posts