A little trip back to being a child

Hello! Nothing much is happening. I was tired yesterday so i didnt manage to blog about my day. Well here it is then!

Yesterday, i had a trip back to my childhood. I went to Hello Kitty World and The Little Big Club with my siblings! It was wonderful. Its located at Puteri Harbour, JB. Hehehehehe. I am like 17 now and i felt like i was being 5 or 7 years old being in there.

First we entered Hello Kitty's Den. It was all pink and stuff like that. I mean it was cute. Rarely do we get to see something so pink and think that it is alright. Well, Hello Kitty makes pink look so glamorous! We then entered this place called Black Wonder. Its like a maze or something like that. We were given this lamp and we are suppose to use this lamp to find our way through and look for clues and solve at the end of the game. It was really fun. I mean it was like treasure hunting or something like that. At the end of the whole thing, we even got a certificate to say that we passed and got an A!

We then continued to the The Little Big Club! Inside was Bob the Builder, Angelina Ballerina, Pingoo, Barney and Thomas the Train! We visited Thomas the Train first cause it had all this different rides. I cant believe i was so excited! I swear! I was like screaming like a kid on the inside. There were bumper cars, flying buses, train rides, ferris wheel and helicopter rides. They even had this crane-like ride. I rode them ALL! HAHAHAHAHA! What a kid i was that day. Hehehehehe! They even had this huge playground that we can like climb up and down and slide down it. It was so fun!

After chilling and eating, we went down to meet Bob the Builder. took photos with him, played at his part of the playground. Then we settled down in front of a stage to watch Barney! I mean it was Barney! How can i not be excited? I grew up watching and learning from Barney. All i needed was to sue my imagination and i get to meet Barney. But this time, he was just there, in front of my eyes. HOOOOOOMAIGAD, I CANT BELIEVE A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL IS SAYING ALL THIS! But who cares, i love that purple dinosaur! Barney sang all his songs and obviously being the biggest Barney fan, i sang along. *wide smile*

While the kids continued playing after the Barney show, the rest of us went to check out photos that we could buy as souvenirs! We ended up buying a total of 11 photos, which is like a lot and it was all so pretty! Hehehehe. I had fun.

There you go. I had lots of fun being a kid all over again. I cant believe such a place could make me have fun, laugh and smile so much. I guess everyone still has that kid inside of them right? Well thats the end, BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts