A Night To Remember!

Hello! Today marks the first day of school holidays! OWWWW YES! I am so happy! No more waking up at 6.45 or 7am. NONONONO babies! Yeah! But of course, my dad had to ruin it by still waking me up at 7am and thinking at had school. Thanks ah Dad, you the best man! So i ended up waking up early today.

So i started off my day by having breakfast at home and happily watching telly. Then friends called me up for a jam session at one of the studios that they booked. Well, i jumped at the offer! Obviously right, i mean since i like to sing and all. I think we spent a good 2 hours in the studio and it was mostly just laughs and some weird jokes. We were screaming and mostly being out of tune through out the entire session. All i gotts say is, i'm fine with it cause it wasnt my cash that was used to rent it out. :D

Then after the jamming session, my friends and i went for a photoshoot. My friend had this voucher and he thought he wanted to use it today and have a photoshoot. IT WAS GOD DAMN FUN! I swear. We were given 2 hours for the photoshoot. There was an indoor and outdoor. We get to pick the places! It was fun. The outdoor shoot was fun cause we played with the rain and all. I think when the album is out, its gonna be pretty! I swear! I cant wait for my 20 photos album. there are 5 of us and each of us gets an album. And every album has different photos. Obviously i'll be picking the one that has my face the most for my album!

So after freshening up at my friend's place, i went out once again for another gathering with my favourite babes, Julz, Wiyah and Fatin! So i was bored on the train, i did this!

Its just a fabulous picture of me! Hehehehehe! So basically, Wiyah and I are surprising both Julz and Fatin since they are December babies. So we met up about half an hour earlier than we planned with the other 2 girls. We went around to get a cake for Julz and settled on the Chocolate Truffle from Polar. Then we bought 6 cupcakes for Fatin from TwelveCupcakes. :D So we went around a little bit more looking for Julz helium balloons. I swear, that balloon is annoying. If its my birthday, please do not get me a helium balloon. Its annoying. Keeps hitting Wiyah in the face and flying all around. And we got Julz a Panda bear as well! Wiyah and I then settled down at Starbucks, waiting for Julz and Fatin to walk to our eating place because we didnt wanna bump into them. So we wrote their birthday cards there and we were kinda planning on where to eat since we wanted to shisha as well. So after about 15 minutes, we made our way to Islamic Restaurant to eat first then pick a place to shisha at.

When we arrive,we took out the cake and gave Julz her surprise birthday celebration which is 8 days in advance! HEHEHEHEHE! This surprise, Fatin knows about and was in it with Wiyah and I.
See how happy this girl is with her cake and her helium ballon! Then we brought out the cupcakes and gave Fatin her birthday surprise which obviously, she did not expect. After much ruckus about the celebration, we settled down and started eating!
My dinner for the night, Cheese and Keema Naan with Keema! Hehehehe. Its been a while since i ate this food. I enjoyed it obviously. And i enjoyed the talk. After eating, we then picked a place called El-Sheikh, to settled and shisha! So this is where all the fun begins!

We settled down at the shisha shop and cut the cake and eat it. We ordered our juices and started talking. So the shisha arrived and Julz was excited cause she has never done it before. So she was actually afraid but int he end she tried it!
Broke another virgin eh Julz! HEHEHEHEHE! Then, moving on to obviously the insta queen, Wiyah! I dont know how many times she asked Fatin to take her picture while she shisha. I think that had to be a record for her to keep retaking the shot! But she got a good one and she edited it and i think it looked kinda cool!
Well done Wiyah. Your photo is a success! Hehehehe, so this is where all the chaos and disaster begin. I didnt know how it happen but this is how i saw it. I was just plugging my phone to my portable charger when i heard Julz and Wiyah scream and the next thing i knew, the shisha thing was toppling on top of me and there was a METEOR SHOWER! HAHAHAHAHA! Well, that meant that all the coal i think, landed on me and Fatin. Ohmygod, the pain of the coal was everywhere. My arms, my thighs and even my shirt. I have a hole in my top now, thanks Wiyah! And my phone cover got hit my the coal and melted. But once again we settled down and pushed all the disaster aside. Then we wanted to move the table so that the shisha would be closer to us and it wouldn't topple again. So we moved our stuff and that was when Wiyah striked again! This time, she hit her own juice glass and her juice was all over the floor. Everyone was like, "tissue, tissue! I think the guy would be so angry at us now!" HAHAHAHAHA! Damn funny, i swear! SO basically, Wiyah was a danger zone today.

So we had our talks and chats and overall, we had fun. Wiyah and Fatin cabbed home together and Julz and I cabbed home together. It was a really good night out and i hope it happens again soon! Now pictures of the awesome foursome tonight! BYE!


Comments

Popular Posts