A 3-day update!

HELLO! An infinite amount of apologies for being a lazy ass blogger and not updating for 3 freaking days! Yes, i did not do it on purpose, i swear. This time around, i was genuinely busy and did not even stare at my laptop before midnight because i was out an about. I know i wrote in twitter that i was gonna update but i was super exhausted and could not bring myself to even type a whole paragraph of stuff.So lets begin. (NOTE: This is gonna be one damn long post!)

FRIDAY:

RAFUSICUL 2012! If you guys didnt know, its about this teens event where they scout out Singapore talent. Apparently, they havent found me yet so i have to wait and be patient til they do. HEHEHEHEHE. But a friend of mine, Ariani, was one of the performers, so i decided to just go and enjoy the whole show. And this is the fabulous me on that day!
Needed to look fabulous for a fabulous event. So we got there and obviously, it was like a whole bunch of people there. It was at Scape warehouse by the way. Ariani sang really well and i am so proud of her. Shall follow her footsteps. hehehehehe. But i got to watch other talents such as Sam Driscoll. He want super fucking hot, I SWEAR. Half British, half Chinese. Then i met BanchoTheMatrep and Miikolicious!

So after the whole event, we sat down at Burger King and ate. I met this amazing people, Nadia, JayP, and i forgot who the other guy's name is. We were saying all this racist jokes, ad JayP was on a roll, i swear. I was holding on to my burger for like 10 minutes without taking a single bite out of it. I was laughing so much, i was afraid i might choke if i eat it. I dont know for how god damn long JayP was talking and i was laughing.  So here are our fabulous pictures!





SATURDAY:
It was an early start to the day. After only being able to sleep at 3am (because after going to Rafusicul, i had to help out at my bro's place for today), I had to wake up at 7am. Dammit, i want more sleep! So i woke up, reluctantly, and showered and changed. I was so cranky the first few hours. But when it was 11am or so, i was okay and was smiling and finally able to do work. I went there with heels on and changed to slippers cause my brother needed me to be a kendarat! DAMN YOU BROTHER, YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME IN ADVANCE RIGHT! So i was forced to be like behind the scenes but still look fabulous!
Oh well, the life of being a girl, you still need to be fabulous. :) Apart from that, i was running all over the place, and even had to go on dessert runs with second bro!
Driving out together and rocking out to Aerosmith in the car! We were head-banging, well i was doing it most of the time, and bro only did it when we stopped at a traffic light. Heheheh, other drivers were staring at us but who cares, we some badasses! So back in the event, i met some people! Well, catch up time! Its been a while since i met them.
 Hi Abang Faizal! HEHEHEHE! Its Faizal Isa and he is related to me! Awesome guy. He has grown taller, became much buffer and obviously still look handsome and chinese as always! <3
SUNDAY:
Once again, another day filled with events. And yes, i was once again lacking of sleep because i slept late the day before. I really need sleep. So i start my day by drinking a can of soya bean and watching tv. By 1pm, i had to lave the house for some event. And i was lazy to dress up, i went with casual!
It was a pink day! Hehehehe. I was so lazy to even do proper make-up so i jsut went with eyeliner and mascara. I was just too tired to care about all those stuff. So i ended up at Toa Payoh for the first event. They served Briyani and i swear that kinda light up my day a lil. Well, i was craving for Briyani!!! And i have to say, it did not disappoint. *wide smile* And after that, i had a birthday party bbq to attend. You can understand my sadness and disappointment when i got there and the bbq has not started and there was no food at all. WHAT IS THIS?! So i was just sitting around and staring into nothing at all while my brother enjoys himself with a game on my phone and screaming at me that he keeps dying. So it was boring.

In the evening, i got so bored cause all the fun cousins had left, i decided to whatsapp Anil. Allt he random stuff came out and obviously, shows were also included. And i found out that GLEE, TVD are all gonna leave me til 17 January! DAMN YOU SHOWS, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH NOW? But other than that, Anil sent me a recording of him singing and the end of it cracked me up.

But apart from all this stuff, I was not happy with my weekend. I thought i could finally rest, But as you see, it was filled with events and i could not even rest. Now all i want is sleep and rest and i just want to go home. Cause i am doing my blogging in school. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts