Sometimes, one person can change your day.
Hello dear beloved! I sound so freaky starting like that. So today, alot of things happen but i'm only gonna blog about the things i feel should be blogged about. START!
Don't the three of us look cute? Well, this view (except for myself) greeted me when i walked into class this morning. And honestly, it made my morning. We look so checkered, red, bright and it gives off a very cheery mood somehow.So i bought candies and sweets for my classmates! I'm gonna buy them everyday until school closes.
So i had Marketing today and i must say, today was rather confusing. I mean the whole concept of the problem in class today was confusing and we kinda got off track a lil in the final presentation. Mursyid was let off from doing the forfeit since we ended class late.
Ariani came over to my class. We did a short how-to-play-guitar session. Abby had brought her guitar as well cause she wanted to learn. It was for about 20 minutes and we headed out to CWP and Mursyid once again, being generous, treated us to Coffee Bean!
The caramel was super sweet, i thought i was gonna have diabetes. Mursyid told her younger sister to tag along. After the drinks, we headed out to sit under the MRT tracks and have a short jamming session. Syafiq joined us too! Oh, while walking to the MRT track,Abby had not screwed the cap of my 7UP bottle properly, so my bad ended up being flooded with water and now my school laptop has died. I'm currently living on s pare laptop, that i wish was mine! But whatever, the jamming session went well and i loved it. We all went back home at about 7.10pm after much hugs and goodbyes!
Oh yes, here is the thing that made my day! I am smiling so widely as i type this paragraph out. Earlier in the day, i tweeted out to Farhan Shah about coming across his Valerie(by Amy Winehouse) song cover while looking for inspiration. I also wanted to do that cover. Just for information, Farjan was a contestant in the last Singapore Idol and he used to be a student in Republic Polytechnic. Here's a picture.
So, i tweeted to him saying that i saw the video, loved it and loved his voice! So i just tweeted to him, y'know, just to inform him. Did not expect anything at all. Then at about 10+ pm, he replied to my tweet and he said to show him my song cover once i'm done with it! Oh my god, after the stupid marketing problem in school, my laptop not being able to work after being flooded with 7UP, his tweet reply made my day! I swear i was fangirling so much that i father thought i was mental! I swear! I love this guy, so friendly!
So here's a picture to end my post. I think we both really look like siblings in the picture below!
Don't the three of us look cute? Well, this view (except for myself) greeted me when i walked into class this morning. And honestly, it made my morning. We look so checkered, red, bright and it gives off a very cheery mood somehow.So i bought candies and sweets for my classmates! I'm gonna buy them everyday until school closes.
So i had Marketing today and i must say, today was rather confusing. I mean the whole concept of the problem in class today was confusing and we kinda got off track a lil in the final presentation. Mursyid was let off from doing the forfeit since we ended class late.
Ariani came over to my class. We did a short how-to-play-guitar session. Abby had brought her guitar as well cause she wanted to learn. It was for about 20 minutes and we headed out to CWP and Mursyid once again, being generous, treated us to Coffee Bean!
The caramel was super sweet, i thought i was gonna have diabetes. Mursyid told her younger sister to tag along. After the drinks, we headed out to sit under the MRT tracks and have a short jamming session. Syafiq joined us too! Oh, while walking to the MRT track,Abby had not screwed the cap of my 7UP bottle properly, so my bad ended up being flooded with water and now my school laptop has died. I'm currently living on s pare laptop, that i wish was mine! But whatever, the jamming session went well and i loved it. We all went back home at about 7.10pm after much hugs and goodbyes!
Oh yes, here is the thing that made my day! I am smiling so widely as i type this paragraph out. Earlier in the day, i tweeted out to Farhan Shah about coming across his Valerie(by Amy Winehouse) song cover while looking for inspiration. I also wanted to do that cover. Just for information, Farjan was a contestant in the last Singapore Idol and he used to be a student in Republic Polytechnic. Here's a picture.
So, i tweeted to him saying that i saw the video, loved it and loved his voice! So i just tweeted to him, y'know, just to inform him. Did not expect anything at all. Then at about 10+ pm, he replied to my tweet and he said to show him my song cover once i'm done with it! Oh my god, after the stupid marketing problem in school, my laptop not being able to work after being flooded with 7UP, his tweet reply made my day! I swear i was fangirling so much that i father thought i was mental! I swear! I love this guy, so friendly!
So here's a picture to end my post. I think we both really look like siblings in the picture below!






Comments
Post a Comment