Official hectic schedules!
Hello! I've been too busy but i know its just an excuse cause i cant find the time to actually update anything. So here goes a really long update.
3.20pm:
Right now marks the end of the week but not the end of my hectic schedules. So lets recap! :) Tuesday-Thursday was filled with nothing but thought about finishing my UT 2 graded assignment. It was an article about the RP Open House 2013. And yes, i was busy with doing interviews and doing drafts and editing my article. I remembered not coming to school on Thursday cause i needed to get my RJ done and over with. I stayed in my room the whole day editing and re-editing my article. I know this is boring to read but yes, my week was filled with assignments and other important stuff. My mind was also occupied because my dad was int he hospital. Damn, i cant even phrase my thoughts proper!
And my dad was released from the hospital at 4.30pm yesterday and i was rather relieved. I mean no more trips to the hospital after school. And i was also relieved that i finally submitted my article for my UT 2. At night, dad bugged me about him wanting to eat yong tau foo. So i had to go out and buy him food at night. After eating, he complained that he had stomach pains and i ahd to go down and buy Eno for him a midnight. Gosh what a baby my dad became after getting back from the hospital.
FRIDAY!!! Today we were finally given our student journalist passes for Chingay!
See, i wasnt lying. I was very excited cause i am now officially a student journalist. I've got it on a pass 'kay people! Please be proud of me! I am taking my first step into my future career! So after receiving our pass, we had to continue with our planning about what we were gonna do for the Chingay assignment. And at 12noon we had a module briefing. But it ended up starting at 12.30pm. So i was bored and did this!
Pichaaaaaaaaaaas! HAHAHAHAHAHA! We are teenagers, we get bored easily and instagram is our best friend! *wink and grins* Anyways, the briefing was kinda dry and Tiny and I was having our own personal conversation while the briefing was going on. Araini was eavesdropping and only heard the dirty stuff we were talking about. Okay, guilty, Tiny was being dirty-minded and i played along. After the briefing we continued to head bakc to class and was released early since most of us had finish our work. So now i'm waiting for UT to start and shall continue updating later!
9.10pm:
So i am finally back at home. UT was surprisingly not as hard as i thought. I had managed to actually breeze through a few questions and not struggle too much. The last few questions were a little confusing cause i had missed those lessons. But a little reading and revising had made up for it. After UT, Tiny, Ariani and Zelia had made our way to KFC and had dinner. Well, it was fun! We were sharing stories and telling each other about weird crushes and totally bad choices of crushes. Well, everyone has definitely crushed on the wrong person at least once in their life.
I think we sat down close to an hour or maybe even more talking about random stuff. But one thing was sure was laughter was a permanent sound throughout our conversation. I definitely had a good Friday and i think my weekend had a good start despite knowing that i still have a busy schedule ahead of me. I really do. For now, i wanna enjoy my bed and watch movies and relax til morning arrives. So til next time, BYE!
3.20pm:
Right now marks the end of the week but not the end of my hectic schedules. So lets recap! :) Tuesday-Thursday was filled with nothing but thought about finishing my UT 2 graded assignment. It was an article about the RP Open House 2013. And yes, i was busy with doing interviews and doing drafts and editing my article. I remembered not coming to school on Thursday cause i needed to get my RJ done and over with. I stayed in my room the whole day editing and re-editing my article. I know this is boring to read but yes, my week was filled with assignments and other important stuff. My mind was also occupied because my dad was int he hospital. Damn, i cant even phrase my thoughts proper!
And my dad was released from the hospital at 4.30pm yesterday and i was rather relieved. I mean no more trips to the hospital after school. And i was also relieved that i finally submitted my article for my UT 2. At night, dad bugged me about him wanting to eat yong tau foo. So i had to go out and buy him food at night. After eating, he complained that he had stomach pains and i ahd to go down and buy Eno for him a midnight. Gosh what a baby my dad became after getting back from the hospital.
FRIDAY!!! Today we were finally given our student journalist passes for Chingay!
See, i wasnt lying. I was very excited cause i am now officially a student journalist. I've got it on a pass 'kay people! Please be proud of me! I am taking my first step into my future career! So after receiving our pass, we had to continue with our planning about what we were gonna do for the Chingay assignment. And at 12noon we had a module briefing. But it ended up starting at 12.30pm. So i was bored and did this!
Pichaaaaaaaaaaas! HAHAHAHAHAHA! We are teenagers, we get bored easily and instagram is our best friend! *wink and grins* Anyways, the briefing was kinda dry and Tiny and I was having our own personal conversation while the briefing was going on. Araini was eavesdropping and only heard the dirty stuff we were talking about. Okay, guilty, Tiny was being dirty-minded and i played along. After the briefing we continued to head bakc to class and was released early since most of us had finish our work. So now i'm waiting for UT to start and shall continue updating later!
9.10pm:
So i am finally back at home. UT was surprisingly not as hard as i thought. I had managed to actually breeze through a few questions and not struggle too much. The last few questions were a little confusing cause i had missed those lessons. But a little reading and revising had made up for it. After UT, Tiny, Ariani and Zelia had made our way to KFC and had dinner. Well, it was fun! We were sharing stories and telling each other about weird crushes and totally bad choices of crushes. Well, everyone has definitely crushed on the wrong person at least once in their life.
I think we sat down close to an hour or maybe even more talking about random stuff. But one thing was sure was laughter was a permanent sound throughout our conversation. I definitely had a good Friday and i think my weekend had a good start despite knowing that i still have a busy schedule ahead of me. I really do. For now, i wanna enjoy my bed and watch movies and relax til morning arrives. So til next time, BYE!



Comments
Post a Comment