Shine bright like a diamond~

HELLO! I don't actually feel like writing anything but to abandon my blog tonight felt rather, weird? I cant think of a better word than that so excuse my lack of vocabulary tonight. Basically, i finally had a hand out session with my best friend, Dayana or so we all call her, Dy. Had lots of laughs and obviously fun! Here's a video of a song we covered. But here is some things i need to clear up before you watch the video.
  1. We filmed it at Waterfront and it was super windy.
  2. It was not autotuned.
  3. I enhanced the audio for the singing part so that you could actually hear our voices instead of the bloody wind.
  4. It is both our natural voices and the guitar Dy is playing.
  5. FUCK AUTOTUNE! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.
So with that said, here's the video. And yes i do realise that its not in focus and its another bloody freaking i wanna punch myself about tonight. But you dont need to actually watch it. Just listen to it kay. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts