The best that i could ask for
Hey guys, see the girl in the picture up there? Her name is Nur Dayana and she's my best friend. So lets begin with why i want to dedicate a post to her.
We've been friends since we're 13-14 and we kinda fit like pieces of a puzzle. Whatever i lack, she fills in and vice versa. For i do not know how long, we've been teasing and joking with each other and it never ends. Just an insight about her. She can play the guitar and she used to sing. For some weird reason, she gave up singing. Weird girl.
I think a reason why we're actually best friends is because of our passion for music. We were both Malay Dancers and we both make covers. Well, she rarely does them. RARELY is the keyword. But yes, she is an amazing person with a lot of talents.
But we both went into poly (although the same one) we rarely have time to meet up and hang out together anymore. I knwo i've never told her this but i do miss her. ALOT! I miss hanging out with her and laughing at something stupid. I miss her, genuinely.
What really pushed me to dedicate a post to her was what she did for me. I just uploaded a new youtube video and she helped me share it. She tweeted it, she instagram it and i will forever be grateful and appreciative. I love her so much and i dont know hwo to repay you back. We go for a feast kay, i knwo you like food!
Anyway, if some of you readers do not know her, she is amazing and the best kind of friend anyone coudl ever ask for. I dont event hink i regard ehr as a friend. She is more like a sister that i never had. I can be whatever i want when i'm with her and she's can be just as weird. Thanks Dy for being a really amazing friend. Like i once told her, " Please eh, even if i wanted to, i wouldn't be able to forget an amazing person like you."



Comments
Post a Comment