What A Day!

Hello lovely people who have been patient with me. Once again, i have to apologise for not updating as often as i should have. Been having such busy and hectic days that i usually just fall flat on my bed the moment i reach home. So here goes!

I had the best wake up line today from my mum! "Eh wake up. Your dad got warded at KTPH." I was not expecting that! I may sound like the worst child right now cause i was actually happy that i heard that news. Not because my dad was in the hospital, but because i thought i had a chance of skipping school today. I honestly did not have the mood at all to go to school the moment i heard the news. It was like, fuck school, my dad is in a freaking hospital! But no, mother said i was going to school nonetheless.

In school, i couldnt think straight. Well i made a joke about it with Tiny and Julz. I was like, " I cant think straight today. I'm bisexual today. I need to go to the doctor and tell him to make me straight again." Well, it was just a joke. I have nothing against homos. To be honest, i love them. I have homos as my best friends. So yes, it was jsut a joke cause i wasnt thinking properly, no hurt intended.

After school, i made my way to the hospital and i was kinda worried. I was like, is my dad gonna die or not? I know i'm exaggerating, but you cant help it if your family members have been ignoring your whatsapp messages the whole day right! So i got to the hospital and eventhough my dad was sick, he still ahd the nerve to annoy the crap out of me. So my relatives visit him and everything. Obviously the room was rather cramped but who cares. I was busy playing games on my phone anyways.

So i guess, for the next few days, this would be my routine. Wake up, go to school, survive school, visit father and head home. Well, i'm rather tired right now, so til next time, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts