When fake smiles is no longer enough
So hello! I really dont know how to describe today. It seems that its just not my day. After a great day yesterday, today was definitely an opposite turn out of events. So lets just get to it.
So i began the day by waking up late. Instead of my usual 7.15 alarm, i had overslept til 7.40. But it seems that it did not affect me cause i still casually took my time to get ready for school. The schedule of the day was supposedly like this.
8.30-3.30 > Get through Media and Society
3.30-4.45 > Rest, clear my mind, be prepared for UT
4.45-5.30 > Media and Society UT
5.30-6 > Meet up to go to Chingay rehearsal
6-9.30 > Chingay rehearsal
9.30 onwards > Get home and rest.
But then, clearing my head for UT did not go well. We were told at the last minute that we had to do our UT on paper. I mean goodness fucking sake, what is wrong with RP nowadays? Everything is a mess. Internet doesnt work proper, UT has to be on paper and the next thing we know, the air con no longer works. Goodness gracious, RP you need to look into matters.
UT was crappish. Despite having to write down everything, it was all long questions. No MCQ or short answer question. Oh gosh, damn. After i dont know how long, i held a pen and sat down for a test. It felt like secondary school all over again. But apart from that, i forgot to state that my CHingay schedule was cancelled and rescheduled.
So here is where i rant. Damn them for rescheduling. I brought my camera and everything. My bag was god damn heavy and i had to carry it to school. It weighed like my secondary school bag. Actually no. My secondary school bag was lighter cause i didnt bring any of my books. But that is besides the point. I am so frustrated when my plans gets messed up like this. I was mentally ready to get things done today and this happens. URGH!
So yes. I wanna rant about someone, but then again i dont think i should. Eventhough i take full respon... AH FUCK IT! Its my blog, i shall rant and write whatever i want. Its not like i hate this person of anything. I love her and i care and this is why i do this. Unreplied text messages, change of phone numbers, lack of attendance in school. Whats next? You drop out? I am not trying to be mean but (if you know who you are) you know better than i do that it could all lead to that direction if this keeps on happening. I dont expect you to be in school and have perfect attendance every semester. Even i cant do that. But when there is work to be done, when people are relying on you because its a team effort, the least you could do is at least show up for team discussions in school. Or easier said, just come to school. I worry but i'm also annoyed. Whoever you are, please, i'm saying this here, because it is really difficult to reach you and if you read this, please know that i care enough to actually want you to change your habits for the better.
All that ranting aside, i got home and found out it was empty. So it was screaming time! No, i'm kidding. Its been a while since i posted any videos up so i thought i should do one. And i managed to get one done and i think it'd be up by Friday. Hehehehehe. I am excited about it.
Yeah, thats how my day went and i dont know. I just wasnt in a good mood today. So as per usual, til the next time, BYE!
So i began the day by waking up late. Instead of my usual 7.15 alarm, i had overslept til 7.40. But it seems that it did not affect me cause i still casually took my time to get ready for school. The schedule of the day was supposedly like this.
8.30-3.30 > Get through Media and Society
3.30-4.45 > Rest, clear my mind, be prepared for UT
4.45-5.30 > Media and Society UT
5.30-6 > Meet up to go to Chingay rehearsal
6-9.30 > Chingay rehearsal
9.30 onwards > Get home and rest.
But then, clearing my head for UT did not go well. We were told at the last minute that we had to do our UT on paper. I mean goodness fucking sake, what is wrong with RP nowadays? Everything is a mess. Internet doesnt work proper, UT has to be on paper and the next thing we know, the air con no longer works. Goodness gracious, RP you need to look into matters.
UT was crappish. Despite having to write down everything, it was all long questions. No MCQ or short answer question. Oh gosh, damn. After i dont know how long, i held a pen and sat down for a test. It felt like secondary school all over again. But apart from that, i forgot to state that my CHingay schedule was cancelled and rescheduled.
So here is where i rant. Damn them for rescheduling. I brought my camera and everything. My bag was god damn heavy and i had to carry it to school. It weighed like my secondary school bag. Actually no. My secondary school bag was lighter cause i didnt bring any of my books. But that is besides the point. I am so frustrated when my plans gets messed up like this. I was mentally ready to get things done today and this happens. URGH!
So yes. I wanna rant about someone, but then again i dont think i should. Eventhough i take full respon... AH FUCK IT! Its my blog, i shall rant and write whatever i want. Its not like i hate this person of anything. I love her and i care and this is why i do this. Unreplied text messages, change of phone numbers, lack of attendance in school. Whats next? You drop out? I am not trying to be mean but (if you know who you are) you know better than i do that it could all lead to that direction if this keeps on happening. I dont expect you to be in school and have perfect attendance every semester. Even i cant do that. But when there is work to be done, when people are relying on you because its a team effort, the least you could do is at least show up for team discussions in school. Or easier said, just come to school. I worry but i'm also annoyed. Whoever you are, please, i'm saying this here, because it is really difficult to reach you and if you read this, please know that i care enough to actually want you to change your habits for the better.
All that ranting aside, i got home and found out it was empty. So it was screaming time! No, i'm kidding. Its been a while since i posted any videos up so i thought i should do one. And i managed to get one done and i think it'd be up by Friday. Hehehehehe. I am excited about it.
Yeah, thats how my day went and i dont know. I just wasnt in a good mood today. So as per usual, til the next time, BYE!


Comments
Post a Comment