2 down, 3 more to go~


So hello! Its the UT3 period and i kinda have nothing to talk about to be honest. So lets start simple.

I have a total of 5 UTs and i've already finished 2. I've done New Media Comms, which was yesterday. My UT started at 2pm which meant that i could wake up late. But annoying stupid body clock, continued to wake me automatically up at 7.30am. Thanks eh. I had nothing else to do, so i showered and got myself dressed and just went through the 6Ps for the last time. I made my way to Civic Centre to get myself a Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. I figured that u should start my UT period with my favourite cup of drink from Starbucks. So after getting my drink, i headed down to school and met up with friends and got my UT over and done with.

Today, i had Marketing UT which was at 11am. I did not have the mood to get myself a Starbucks so i opted to get myself a bottle of Pepsi when i got to school. I had expected the UT to be a little bit more difficult but it proved to me that studying does pay off. So after UT, i had lunch with Shahliza, Zelia and Mursyid. We talked about the weirdest things and after lunch we ended up playing a game of pool together. We had our wins and losses.

Then after the games and fun, we sat near the piano because Shahliza had actually wanted to play the piano but then decided not to. So we sat down, i played the 4 Pic 1 Word game with Zelia, Mursyid was playing Temple Run 2 on Shahliza's phone and Shahliza was talking to her laptop's webcam. Shahliza then wanted to ask Shakti to come and lepak with us but then i didnt have Shakti's number. So she whatsapp Anil and Yanto. Oh gosh this girl. Wants to get me into trouble. Lucky we got sporting seniors ah you! Anil figured out that it obviously wasnt me who was whatsapping him, but Shahliza replied by saying that it was because that i was drunk. So basically it was 'drunk' Iffah texting the seniors. Thanks eh Shahliza, you had your fun but who in the right mind would be drunk in the middle of the day.

So we then headed on home and we chatted along the way while we walked to the interchange. Shahliza was sharing her worries and i just hope that she'd be a little bit more confident about herself. I know i degrade myself as well, but Shahliza degrades herself too much. Baby, if you end up reading this, you're are more than that, remember it.

So yeah, nothing much happen since it was just UT. So yeah. BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts