Its never too late~

HELLO! So today was the final lesson for Marketing module. It was filled with activities planned out by Zaiba, Ivan, Julz and I. I was so excited. I even tried to make an effort to look good today!
Yesyes, pretty baby up there. We ordered KFC delivery and it was so fun to eat together for once after 15 weeks. I dont really know what to write cause so many things happen.

I'd like to thank Sly, Jiahui, Tiny, Julz, Zaiba, Ivan, and whoever else that wrote such nice things for me. I'll remember and keep it forever. Thanks for the amazing 15 weeks of Marketing with you guys!

Today has been a very good day and i thoroughly enjoyed it. And today, i got addicted to songs sang by P!nk. Well, one most relatable song would be Try. But then again, alot of songs are relatable. So i really got nothing to say, so have a good night everyone! BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts