Searching all the wrong places~

So hello there everyone. Today was a pretty bad day for me but i turned it around somehow and stuff like that. I'm just gonna begin on a happy note and then get down to the sad part later :)
I started off my day pretty well with a smile on my face. It was a pretty good start to my morning, the weather was nice and cold and the atmosphere was just nice. By 8.30am, most of my classmates were still not around in class and i was the only one in my group sitting at the group 4 table. Ms Diana then allowed us to combine groups and i joined Tiny's group! :)

Had a pretty good class discussion about the problem for the day. Halfway through, actually 3/4 way through, Tiny started to have his own breakdowns and stuff like that. For further elaboration, please approach the man itself. Oh damn, i sound like some announcement shit kinda thing. Forget it, whatever, so i comforted him and whatnot. Then Ms Diana entered class with 2 boxes of cupcakes!!!
It was so nice of her to buy them for us. I was so thankful and i needed a little cutesy and sugary stuff to make my day better. Then right before the day started, i received a text message that changed my whole mood of the day. Here's what happened.

The past few weeks i've been pretty distracted and down and stuff like that, but then its not because i'm tired or sick or whatever shit. I dont care if you all wanna judge me for this, but i just needed to pen it down. My parents have been having problems and i dont really like the way they want to solve it, separation. I just cant bring myself to say the word. I hate it. Its like blasphemy or something to me. So i've been dwelling and trying to be strong for everyone but today was my breaking point.

And i had a long chat with Zaiba and Julz about this. I've never felt so torn about something. I mean i cant believe i couldnt stop crying. I mean i know i'm strong and all that shit, but thinking about this, i just couldnt keep the tears in. But i have to thank Zaiba alot for making me realise that sometimes we have to be selfish and just think about ourself. I've been selfless and its been killing me. Thanks babe, i really love you for it.
After much sadness and tears, i finally came back to my sense, build my defence walls all over again and enjoyed my cupcake. I chose the one with the word love. I felt that everyone needs a little love in their love. Doesnt matter if its from their parents, siblings, relatives, friends or anyone in that matter, love is something everyone should spread around and share. The cupcake was amazing obviously, made all my worries go away. I loved it so much!

So i hung out with Shahliza, Shafeenah, Zelia, Tiny and Ariani after school and played some games. Well, the things that happened there, stays there. Thats the rule :) We had fun obviously and i really felt like my worries were far away. Started to walk back home not long after, and it freaking rained on us. Tiny had a huge umbrella and Shahliza had her own.

10.20pm:
Family chats are over, family problems are gone. I shall just say, it ended on a good note. It was just wrong thoughts, wrong perceptions and searching for solutions all in the wrong places. I'm glad i took Zaiba's advice. Although i still held my ground, everyone actually looked at me and though about me instead of the other way around. Thank you for growing up guys, thanks. I'm glad everything is over and no one is losing anyone. I shall have to say, i shall begin tomorrow on a very happy note and be smiling very widely and happily. BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts