Surprises!

Hello hello hello! Yes, i'm in a good mood right now! :D

I woke up today to really amazing news! Take a look at the picture below!
Some kind soul actually shared my youtube video on Tyler Ward's Facebook page and here you have it, he watched it! He fucking watched it and loved it! Oh my God! This was the best thing to wake up to today! I still can't believe that Tyler Ward actually likes, no wait, loves it! Some American guy who is damn famous on Youtube now knows i exist somewhere in the world! I am so freaking happy today! Tyler Ward made my day! <3

So putting that aside, i once again ended up in JB and have to stay here for another night. HAIS. But parents surprised me by bringing me to my favourite food restaurant in JB, Black Canyon Coffee, to celebrate the fact that i have been noticed by some guy a thousand miles away from Singapore. They actually saw the picture on their FB timeline and this was their congratulation ceremony.
I stuffed myself with my favourite food and felt so happy today. I really am high on cloud nine today. I was smiling the whole day and i'm just happy. MAIN POINT IS, I AM JUST FREAKING HAPPY!

Comments

Popular Posts