A Day of Epic Proportions

Hello everybody. I was pretty much exhausted and fell asleep and let dust build up on my blog. So lets begin with the post!

Yesterday was a day of epic proportions. I was dressed up like the picture above and got ready to go to Downtown East for a swim at Wild Wild Wet with Julz, Wiyah and Fatin. But obviously, us being the bunch of epic kids, no one checked the website for information or whatsoever. And when we got to WWW, we realized that it was closed. Only then did we find out that WWW is closed on every Tuesday. So the 4 of us were pretty much disappointed that we couldnt go for a swim. So we settled on having our lunch at Asli Village.

So its been a while since the 4 of us actually hung out together. So we didnt want the day to go to waste and decided to go bowling. We didnt change our names on the scoreboard and decided to go with this,
Bow 1 - Wiyah
Bow 2 - Julz
Bow 3 - Iffah
Bow 4 - Fatin
It was pretty funny. I mean during the game, everyone was annoyed at Wiyah. Annoyed in a joking way i mean. She has a way for throwing the ball, that was moving at the 'speed of light', and then she gets a strike. I mean, no effort needed. She just has the skills for bowling i guess, a really good one. So i dont really wanna write too much about it and i might just let the picture speak for itself.


















The results after 3 games. :)

So after 3 games of constant shouting, cheering, fake-angry and all that, we decided to buy sushi form NTUC. All 4 of us were sushi lovers i suppose and we hung out for a while more while finishing up our sushi. It was good.

So after all the hanging out, we all head back to Pasir Ris MRT and went our separate ways. Fatin and Wiyah took the bus and Julz and i headed for the train. I had another gathering to go to and dropped off at Yishun and said my goodbyes to Julz. I was meeting Mursyid, Alfian, Naqi and Sam at Yishun SAFRA. I was late and still i got there only 5 minutes after they did. And here we go again, another 2 games of bowling.
I was pretty tired and my hand was pretty much cramped up but for fun's sake, i dealt with it.











Even with certain disadvantages, like my fingers being swollen and my hand was hurting like hell, i still won the overall. Naqi had left after the first game. And finally, after the 2 games, i was pretty much sore form ym hands to my body down to my legs. We walked back to Yishun MRT and Alfian took the train and the rest of us took the train back. I asked Mursyid to help massage my hand cause it had become numb but painful at the same time. I dont know how, but that was how it felt like. And he seemed to enjoy seeing his massage being painful for me. Well my dear lil bro, enjoy it while it lasted. Its never happening again. So i got home, had a shower, changed and fell asleep.

Today, i had a doctor's appointment to get my pills. Finally, after today, i can sleep properly. I got my pills and now my body shall work properly. Apart from that, it was pretty much hibernating and packing my stuff for my cruise coming up this Sunday. So guys, til another exciting day, BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts