I just wanna love you all night long~
Hey lovelies. I havent been having the mood to update anything on my blog cause my body is kinda running on back-up energy. Havent really gotten proper rest but lets not get to that.
So a few days back, i got to hang out with some good old friends after a long time. Julz, Fatin, Wiyah, and I finally got our swimming outing over and done with. Wild Wild Wet was finally a success. The new look of the place was not really anything much. Looks pretty much the same after the whole renovating or something. After our swim, we joined Phat, Ahtia and Naadiah for a dinner at Victory. We caught up with each other and had our laughs and usual bitchings and gossips that every group of girls always have.
So after a good day out with the girls, i had a good meet-up with my cousins at an engagement event. I was pretty much still exhausted but then, its relatives, so i gotta suck it up and attend it. Being the kendarat and shit, i didnt even bother to wear any traditional costume or something. I just wore a blouse and black pants. I really could not care less. The event was a succes with a few slips here and there but we all ended up satisfied with everything.
I am pretty much still exhausted. My eyes are half open as i type all this stuff. So til next time, BYE!
So a few days back, i got to hang out with some good old friends after a long time. Julz, Fatin, Wiyah, and I finally got our swimming outing over and done with. Wild Wild Wet was finally a success. The new look of the place was not really anything much. Looks pretty much the same after the whole renovating or something. After our swim, we joined Phat, Ahtia and Naadiah for a dinner at Victory. We caught up with each other and had our laughs and usual bitchings and gossips that every group of girls always have.
So after a good day out with the girls, i had a good meet-up with my cousins at an engagement event. I was pretty much still exhausted but then, its relatives, so i gotta suck it up and attend it. Being the kendarat and shit, i didnt even bother to wear any traditional costume or something. I just wore a blouse and black pants. I really could not care less. The event was a succes with a few slips here and there but we all ended up satisfied with everything.
I am pretty much still exhausted. My eyes are half open as i type all this stuff. So til next time, BYE!





Comments
Post a Comment