CCA Fiesta Day 1


So hello guys! PHOTO IG REPRESENT! So today was the CCA Fiesta for freshies in RP. But before we get to that, lets begin from morning till right now :)

So i once again woke up late and rushed to school. I think i got my first late and to add to the matter, i hate my faci. That says alot when its only the second week for the module. My faci is Lynn Yeo. She is god damn fucking young. Well at least she looks like it. But her age isn't the problem. Its her attitude. Man, you're a faci, act like one. When your students ask you a question, you better look and sound like you're at least interested to reply them with a good explanation. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She fucking replied my team with a, "I don't understand your question. I actually don't find the need for you to ask me any questions." OH MY GOODNESS! Only the great lord knows how much i held myself back and tried to keep my hands to myself instead of slapping her face. DID NO ONE TEACH YOU MANNERS YOU FUCKING BITCH? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

URGH! But all that aside, we had CCA Fiesta! I was so excited for it. I mean its the brightest part of my day. Met Ismail, Aliya and Tirta again. Its been so long! We went around giving flyers and convincing people to join Photo IG. To be honest, its a very fun IG. People think we only take photos and shit. Dude, we got amazing outings too, 'kay. So i think we got a lot of sign ups and i was really happy. Tirta brough some cream puffs. It was like heaven. Well, i was really hungry. So any food tasted like heaven but i'm pretty sure the cream puffs would taste good regardless of whether i was hungry or not.
So day 1 of the fiesta was a success. Tiny and I made our way to TRCC to grab some food. Met my bestfriend Danial along the way and its been so long since i get to see him. He is tryna get me to audition for Replug IG. Well, i dont know if i would really go for it but maybe i'll just put my name down. So after telling Danial some stuff, we sat down at TRCC and eat. We did our RJ, talked about life and then started drawing random stuff on my daily planner.

We walked back to CWP not long after that. I have to tell you, that was a very difficult walk back. I couldn't breathe because i could not stop laughing. Tiny kept breaking out into random High School Musical (HSM) songs. He'll pick a random song and start dancing and singing to it in front of me. The funny part wasnt the sudden performances but the fact that he got the singing and dancing all wrong. DAMN TINY, I WOULD HAVE DIED BECAUSE I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! But apart from that, it was a good walk back. Its been a long time since its been only Tiny and I walking back. So we part ways and i came home. I am now going to drink my Hot Honey & Lemon drink to soothe my throat :)

P.S: I don't know what auditions my friend signed me up for but its a singing audition for some random competition at a studio. And fuck my life, i've got a very bad sore throat, hence the hot drink i'm about to consume right now. I hope i'll ACE it. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts