We can learn to love again~


Hey guys. By the way, the picture was not taken today. It was a few days back when i was feeling rather goofy with a friend of mine :) SO LETS BEGIN!

I woke up and had a shower, got dressed for school and met Tiny at South level 2 where i always have my breakfast now. Oh wait, i'm turning into Anil, sitting at his usual place and eating breakfast. Whoa, i really am. Its not a bad thing, its a good thing. So Ariani joined us and then we headed to class. We are all in different classes now and i had Visual Comms today.

It was pretty okay. Rather confusing at the start but then again,k we got the hang of it. My group consist of Joanne, Josh and Rina. We got along pretty well. Oh wait, Josh was playing this game called 'Surgeon Simulator' and damn he keeps killing the patient. I told him that if he ever opens a clinic, i'm never visiting it. NOPE!

After school, i was supposedly gonna take picture for the desk editors for the Media Lab with Tiny but the weather was feeling rather stupid and decided to rain on us. It was an outdoor shoot and it got brought forward to tomorrow and i hope it turns out well. Weather, please be nice to us kay. I need to get this done and over with. So, since that failed, Tiny and I went to the Reel Room and hung out with this awesome peeps!
Shahliza, Nathasha, Janelle(i hope i spelled it right) and Shakti. Well, since the OP and OGLs times, Shakti has been a permanent member of our hang out group. He has been hanging out with us and he says we're awesome. Well Shakti, you're awesome too! So we webcam-ed and laughed about the stupidest stuff. I was being very whiny cause my uterus lining is shedding(if u know what i mean).

So, we left RP at about 7pm and walked home. Shahliza and I heard some freshies talking bad stuff about Mass Comms. She didnt come for OP by the way. I'm like, "Girl, you dont know the tiniest, littlest thing about the course and you wanna fucking say that the course might not be a good one? Open your fucking eyes, its MASS FUCKING COMMS! If you didnt like it, why choose it. You annoying bitch. Go burn in the darkest puts of hell!" Okay, i wished i had said that long paragraph but all i said was, " Don't like mass comms then drop out laa. Make noise so much for what?" That was so disappointing for me. Should have told her off.

SIDETRACK:
I only had about 2 hours of sleep cause i waited up with my bestfriend. He came down to Singapore but he's been busy. He's been here for a week, but i only managed to spend the whole of Sunday with him, movie-marathoning. But then again, i am happy at least i get to spend time. He flew off at 7.30 this morning. So i waited up and waved goodbye to him from my house gate and whined about why i didnt get to spend more time with him. He lives so fucking far away. HAIS. I dont know what to say but this picture should sum it up. (credits to google images ah)


Comments

Popular Posts