Too high expectations maybe?
Hello guys. After a long day, its back to tied hair and nerd glasses for me. :) So here goes another story of my day.
So today, i was pretty much in a state of panic in the morning. I was supposed to wake up at 7 but my body refused to wake up despite the loud blasting alarm coming from my phone. So i kinda slept through it and finally woke up at 8. Well, class at start at 9.15 but then again, i have #TheBreakfastClub! So i was pretty much late for it. Dad drove me to school and i got there like close to 9. Met up with them for a while and then head to class.
I was pretty much happy that i now can go to school in sandals cause i finally bought one with a backstrap. LEATHER ARK SANDALS BITCHES! Tiny had bought a pair as well. I think i mentioned it in the last post. But whatever. We were rocking them sandals. I look good!
So today was Visual Comms and it pretty much took a toll on our brains. We were to re-design the layout of an article and a magazine cover page. Gosh, the whole layout thing was so confusing that i was to just shoot myself in the head. Somewhere while working, Josh got pretty sick and nauseous. I was genuinely worried for him cause he looked rather pale and was kinda heating up. So i told him to rest and the rest of my team and i try to get the things done as best as we could. Overall, presentation went well, faci was pretty much impressed and i am glad.
So after class, Tiny and I went to the library to hang out for a while before going to the Helicon room. Met up with some freshies and hung out for a while. Tiny and I then left them and head to Helicon room. We were welcome by the sight of pizzas!
I was so god damn happy. Food makes me happy. Probably why i'm fat laa. But who cares, i'm happy and thats all that matters. So we ate it all. And the reason all this is happening is because photo ig vice president wanted to say his thanks for us helping out with the CCA Fiesta and all that. Well, your thanks is accepted! After the whole food thing and a lil bit of chatting, i head back to hang out with my freshies.
I started doing my RJ and all that. I tried my best to give a good RJ cause i gave a really bad RJ to her last week, I need to redeem myself and show her my potential. Cheyyy, step only. Hais. But i think i really did put in effort for it and tried my best to give her a good RJ. And since i'm hanging with the freshie, this cousin of mine, Taufiq, asked me for a favor. Help him do his RJ. Well, thank the lord i actually like to write and type stuff and havent forgotten my past modules. So i helped him out with it. Well, of course he gave some of his ideas as well. But what are cousins for right. We help each other :)
After all the school stuff, fangirling began and Taufiq and I were like leaning onto each other to find strength to keep up with the fangiriling. It was getting so heated up that we had to transfer from the middle of the library to the Reel Room just so that we could make noise. After a while, the whole MC4L(a group Tau brought together) met up with each other and i treated them to cheese fries. Then we all walked back home together.
Overall, it was a good day and i pretty much am starting to like school despite the annoying modules and such. But then again, its the people makes you come back everyday and make it all worthwhile.
p.s: just to link back to my post title, i was just talkinf to the freshies and telling them i did not get into Replug and they were pretty much surprised. They then told me that even their friends who were really talented(even more talented than me, i know, i've met them) failed the auditions. Well, i'm not saying that Replug is bad but if this is the case, aren't your expectations too high? Whats gonna happen to these other talented people? Let it go to waste? Well, i'm not saying cause i'm unhappy i didn't get in, i wasn't really counting on it. But for the freshies, they've got real talent, pure talent, they are just god damn fucking talented and they are gonna go to waste. I just don't understand. WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA TO JOIN THE IG? I'm pretty much confused and just wondering about it.
So today, i was pretty much in a state of panic in the morning. I was supposed to wake up at 7 but my body refused to wake up despite the loud blasting alarm coming from my phone. So i kinda slept through it and finally woke up at 8. Well, class at start at 9.15 but then again, i have #TheBreakfastClub! So i was pretty much late for it. Dad drove me to school and i got there like close to 9. Met up with them for a while and then head to class.
I was pretty much happy that i now can go to school in sandals cause i finally bought one with a backstrap. LEATHER ARK SANDALS BITCHES! Tiny had bought a pair as well. I think i mentioned it in the last post. But whatever. We were rocking them sandals. I look good!
So today was Visual Comms and it pretty much took a toll on our brains. We were to re-design the layout of an article and a magazine cover page. Gosh, the whole layout thing was so confusing that i was to just shoot myself in the head. Somewhere while working, Josh got pretty sick and nauseous. I was genuinely worried for him cause he looked rather pale and was kinda heating up. So i told him to rest and the rest of my team and i try to get the things done as best as we could. Overall, presentation went well, faci was pretty much impressed and i am glad.
So after class, Tiny and I went to the library to hang out for a while before going to the Helicon room. Met up with some freshies and hung out for a while. Tiny and I then left them and head to Helicon room. We were welcome by the sight of pizzas!
I was so god damn happy. Food makes me happy. Probably why i'm fat laa. But who cares, i'm happy and thats all that matters. So we ate it all. And the reason all this is happening is because photo ig vice president wanted to say his thanks for us helping out with the CCA Fiesta and all that. Well, your thanks is accepted! After the whole food thing and a lil bit of chatting, i head back to hang out with my freshies.
I started doing my RJ and all that. I tried my best to give a good RJ cause i gave a really bad RJ to her last week, I need to redeem myself and show her my potential. Cheyyy, step only. Hais. But i think i really did put in effort for it and tried my best to give her a good RJ. And since i'm hanging with the freshie, this cousin of mine, Taufiq, asked me for a favor. Help him do his RJ. Well, thank the lord i actually like to write and type stuff and havent forgotten my past modules. So i helped him out with it. Well, of course he gave some of his ideas as well. But what are cousins for right. We help each other :)
After all the school stuff, fangirling began and Taufiq and I were like leaning onto each other to find strength to keep up with the fangiriling. It was getting so heated up that we had to transfer from the middle of the library to the Reel Room just so that we could make noise. After a while, the whole MC4L(a group Tau brought together) met up with each other and i treated them to cheese fries. Then we all walked back home together.
Overall, it was a good day and i pretty much am starting to like school despite the annoying modules and such. But then again, its the people makes you come back everyday and make it all worthwhile.
p.s: just to link back to my post title, i was just talkinf to the freshies and telling them i did not get into Replug and they were pretty much surprised. They then told me that even their friends who were really talented(even more talented than me, i know, i've met them) failed the auditions. Well, i'm not saying that Replug is bad but if this is the case, aren't your expectations too high? Whats gonna happen to these other talented people? Let it go to waste? Well, i'm not saying cause i'm unhappy i didn't get in, i wasn't really counting on it. But for the freshies, they've got real talent, pure talent, they are just god damn fucking talented and they are gonna go to waste. I just don't understand. WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA TO JOIN THE IG? I'm pretty much confused and just wondering about it.




Comments
Post a Comment