13th Day of Ramadhan
![]() |
| Photo from Sunday. Weee, just ended work. BLERGH. |
Its freaking Monday and the Monday blues were kicking in pretty badly. Adding on to the fact that its Koh Yan Ling's class, Visual Comms, which means another day of being treated like secondary school kids. Like i mean come on, can't snack in class, cant even slouch in our chair, and you suddenly just say, "Don't talk, listen. Don't sigh, don't yawn, just listen." I mean come on, what do you take us for? Robots? Kids? We're young adults and some of us in that class isn't even a teenager anymore. Koh Yan Ling, you need to change your own tolerance level to all these things. I think its good enough people are even still turning up for your lessons.
Simplicity was the goal today. It was just some soup, fried chicken, fried salted fish, sambal belacan and a cup of tea. Wonderful way to break fast. Well, not for me laa, for my parents. Shark week still hasnt ended for me. BOOHOO! It was a nice simple meal for three people.
So after break fast, we sent mom to work, i went to meet a friend to go somewhere and then we're back home right now. I will try not to miss updating on my weekends. I ;ll try my best to update everyday. hehehehehe! So til tomorrow, BYE!



Comments
Post a Comment