3rd Ramadhan with the family


Hi there! Late post cause its been a wonderful day. First of all, its the third day of Ramadhan and i've survived it. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ So basically, today was Media Law in school and to be honest, it wasnt that hard. But then again, dont we always think that until we actually get critic by the faci? But whatever, it was a good day.

I finally met up with this girl again. And of course, once this duo gets together, no other thing will happen except camwhoring. Okay, maybe a lil something else too but this would be the main point. She came over to my class during break. We obviously had so much time because we're fasting and there was no need for us to actually go down to buy food or drinks. And so we got stuck in class and do some silly things. I think the whole class knows her now. She was so hyper.

So after school, i went back home with Naqi, well, up til Woodlands Interchange anyways. She accompanied me to go deposit some coins into my bank account and then we went to buy Ramly Burger at the bazaar. Goodness, i think the feeling of going to the baazaar during fasting month is just so different. You wanna buy everything cause everything looks so tasty. Mainly cause we're actually hungry. So we went home and i broke my fast with my whole family today. Both my brothers came over to my house to have a family break fast together. I think next week will be at my second bro's place. So here's today food spread!

It was so YUUUUUUUUUUUM! There was bbq drumlets, fried fish, ayam masak merah, lemak pucuk ubi and of course the main dish, SUP TULANG! Oh yes, it was a great fast breaker. And it felt even better sharing the moment with all my family members. It felt so nice for everyone to just make time for each other. And after our makan2, we prayed and then just sat around watching a movie.
The kids started to be very creative by drawing and imagining their future. It was just too tempting. I had to join the fun and draw as well. Its been too long since i actually held a marker pen or colour pencil and drew myself an amazing artpiece. Of course being the best aunty in the world, i gave my art piece to one of my nephew and let him take it home since i drew it for him anyways. And after the drawing session, i had to jsut come clean to my mom. I cant stand my Note 8.0 anymore. It just too darn big. So mummy made a pack with me. I'll change my phone (again, in this year) to a smaller one in August. And she apologised for not thinking before she bought the phone for me. I'm not ungrateful, the phone is amazing, its just that, its been almost 2 months and i cant seem to adapt to using the phone. So i'm gonna get a replacement. (:

So my brothers left about half an hour ago (11.30pm) and i'm just getting myself ready for my trip to the zoo with my IG mates tomorrow. And i just found out, I'll be meeting my favourite senior, Anil Dass, after so long! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ So essited now. So I think they'll be alot of photos tomorrow. More photos, less text. Would be better right? So til tomorrow, BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts