6th day of Ramadhan

Hey guys, its gonna be a short post cause i'm practically editing my zoo video actually, as i promised. Hehehehehe..

So today was a freakishly annoying day. My faci was being a bitch, well she's a bitch every week and i hope she eventually realises it. She was asking for too much when we have so little time. But whatever. So like any rebellious or brave student would be, i partialed. Well, i'm not a model student kay, i have my moment when i just hate going to school. And the best thing was, Naqi partialed too. So i had a friend.

So we partialed together and watched the raw footage of the zoo trip and had some laughs about it. Then we played the Xbox Kinect in school. But we were too shy to dance around because there was a bunch of boys playing Fifa, so we stuck to race car games. I trashed Naqi a few times and she trashed me a few times as well. It was a good game.

Then we waited for Mursyid to end school and we walked home together. We were pretty hyper on the way back. I dont know why but we were laughing so much and Mursyid and I were trying to high-five each other and Naqi was trying to stop us from doing it. I dont know, we're a bunch of idiots.

After all that, we went our separate ways home. I got home and fell asleep on the couch. I was super shagged cause of some reasons. So i fell asleep and mother woke me up like 15 mins before break fast. It was a simple meal today but it was good. Then i did my prayers, sat down to watch TV and sent my mom to work. And here i am editing videos in the night.

I promise the video will be up in tomorrow's post. I'm just a lazy ass. Sorry guys, dont hate me yet okay. So til next time, bye!

Comments

Popular Posts