Eid Mubarak Day 2
Hi sayangs! Eid Mubarak Day 2 coming up! I was in #teampurple. My parents and I were in purple songket but mine is different. My parents were purple and gold and i preferred purple and silver. I dont know, makes me feel younger.
Anyways, i spent the whole day with my brothers and their family, so we pretty much we once again in different colours but DAMN, i dont have a picture of the whole family like yesterday. URGH! My eldest bro was in turqoise and my second bro in black.
Also, i was pretty much happy with the idea of spending the whole day with my niece and nephews. Although they drive me up the wall, I am glad they are there to make me smile most of the time. Really the best mood makers and breakers all in one set. 4 PRINCES AND 1 PRINCESS.
So we pretty much covered quite a few houses. We could've visited more but my mum was sleepy as hell cause she just came back from a night shift. So cant really blame her. But the amount of houses we covered were pretty decent. About 6-7 or so? Around there laaa eh. So basically, my day was pretty much awesome. I dont know if I'll blog tomorrow cause its rest day for my family cause my parents are working and i've got my own plans. So yeah, we'll see. So here's one last photo to end this off. BYE!
Anyways, i spent the whole day with my brothers and their family, so we pretty much we once again in different colours but DAMN, i dont have a picture of the whole family like yesterday. URGH! My eldest bro was in turqoise and my second bro in black.
Also, i was pretty much happy with the idea of spending the whole day with my niece and nephews. Although they drive me up the wall, I am glad they are there to make me smile most of the time. Really the best mood makers and breakers all in one set. 4 PRINCES AND 1 PRINCESS.
So we pretty much covered quite a few houses. We could've visited more but my mum was sleepy as hell cause she just came back from a night shift. So cant really blame her. But the amount of houses we covered were pretty decent. About 6-7 or so? Around there laaa eh. So basically, my day was pretty much awesome. I dont know if I'll blog tomorrow cause its rest day for my family cause my parents are working and i've got my own plans. So yeah, we'll see. So here's one last photo to end this off. BYE!





Comments
Post a Comment