Last Day of Year 2 Semester 1

So last day of the semester and i feel like shit right now. I started my day off with my mother saying, "Eh Min, you look like you just got hit by a truck." Well done mother, you made my morning all the more sweeter. Goodness, i woke up late mother, what do you expect? Then when walking to the car also, got this one uncle hit me then scold me. Like hello uncle, you bump into me then you scold me. You got think or not? Wahhhhhhhhhhh. Damn annoying. Then reached school, found out my faci was being a bitch. Dude, PMS eh? Its the last day of school. Nobody really cares about what you gotta say kay. So simpan jer dalam pocket, then share bila UT clinic.

God, my morning til about 1pm, i swear was very very annoying and just me being pissed off at people and myself. I looked like a hobo and like a truck ran me over. Well done Iffah, you manage to fuck up your day of the semester. So i decided to partial and met up with Sam. I finished filtering my Ignite photos, like re-filter again. Finally i got it over and done with. And Sam gave me this piece of post-it.
A flower for you because girl, you have the hottest smile in this school.
To be honest, i don't take compliments very well. Like you say i look good, i wont believe you unless i myself feel i look good. But when my mood was upside down and all over the place, the piece of paper that people usually would throw kinda made my day. It kinda brightened up my mood. Suddenly i was looking forward for the after school hang out session with Sam, Fitri and Naqi.

I don't know how else to say this, but my mood kinda sky-rocketed down when we all found out Fitri wasn't joining us. Naqi and Sam, well, being themselves, obviously took this as a chance to make him feel bad about leaving us and ditching us depsite us 'booking' him yesterday. Well, i kinda mrajok also but then again, he left to go study. So hey, study comes first right? Despite feeling disappointed, we went through with our ice cream date together. (:
The 3 of us had an ice cream each. Naqi ate something with bananas. I ate something with strawberries. Sam just ate cotton candy and bubble gum flavoured ice cream. Well, the ice cream would've been the best thing i had the whole day since i'm an ice cream lover, but my throat was acting up really bad and another reason to sullen my mood. Like seriously throat, give me a break. I want to enjoy my ice cream and the throat made it impossible. In the end, i didnt eat like half of my ice cream and ended up only eating the strawberries. We had our girl talks and of course i shared my own fair share of secrets. And thats where my mood really dropped. Like the things i shared was something that really brought my mood and confidence down. Like i literally had no happiness left in me. Urgh. Me and my sutpid thoughts and hopes and dreams. Stupid. Seriously.

So i met up with Fitri for a while and he wanted to go eat up with his friends. I opted to leave because i didnt feel like eating and also because my throat was acting up and my mood was gone. All i wanted to do was go home and drown in my own stupid thoughts. But then, i had stuff to do and i just cant shake off the feeling. I just hope that tomorrow would be a better day for me.

Oh and i did the 20 facts about me tag on Instagram. Here you go:
1. I am a tomboy.
2. I have a thing for red things.
3. I mostly wear black outfits.
4. I'm in love with sneakers.
5. I aspire to be a singer.
6. I do not leave my house without my watch, handphone, wallet and earpiece.
7. I love to give hugs and kisses.
8. I treasure friendships alot.
9. I grew up with 2 WAY older brothers.
10. I am a Mass Communication student in RP.
11. I hate wearing dresses/skirts.
12. I'm rather bipolar, i can be sad and happy all at once.
13. I'm a crazy,weird girl who basically sings anywhere and anytime i want.
14. I have sugargliders as pets.
15. I am an owl, which means i dont sleep early at all.
16. I'm a tumblr addict.
17. I have a thing for photography.
18. Addicted to watching Jacksgap, PointlessBlog, MarcusButletTV, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, Zoella, NigaHiga.
19. I'm in love with Hot Vanilla.
20. I think I might be liking someone ;) Thats all guys! <3

Comments

Popular Posts