Homed and Tortured
Hi my babies! I am home and yes, i am exhausted. So basically i had my ISLP meeting today and its gonna happen every single fucking day from today onwards. Oh my goodness, i shall die from waking up from my sleep early every single fucking day. Oh, i'm sorry if i'm very vulgar today, i'm jsut really tired and annoyed and everything else that i feel that you guys dont need to know.
Basically, its 10 days to my trip and there are so many fucking things that are not done yet. Like i mean hello! Aren't things like this suppose to be done like way before? Its 10 days to the trip and things are barely done! How fucking useless can we all be? Oh wait, maybe just a few, or maybe just one. I don't fucking care.
So I am home from my fly to Cali and is welcomed by the torturing from the lovely best friends and boyfriend once again. I swear, my bestfriends are like the most hyper people when they meet me again. And of course meeting up with naqi means spamming my phone with pictures.
And of course, i met up with Tiny but like always, i miss picture opportunities with him. Annoying me right! Anyways, Sam, Naqi, Tiny, Feetri and I went to Texas to eat cos its been a while since we actually ate there. And oh well, Feetri being the best boyfriend in the world, decided to treat us all to food! Thanks sayang! And obviously, reunion kan, we had so much to talk about. From realistic topics to the weirdest topics we could ever come up with. Such weird best friends that i have. From there, we decided to hang out outside Civic Centre and Naqi and I started singing randomly. Oh well~ Its what happens when Naqi and I get together :) Then, Naqi and Tiny left and the other 3 of us head to Starbucks because i've officially become a coffee addict. OH YES! DAMMIT!
Basically, my day went down like that and i ahve another round of ISLP meeting tomorrow. To be honest, not looking forward to it, but the company makes it worthwhile. Til next time, BYE!











Comments
Post a Comment