Lucky Charm & Everything I Love

Well hello there! And no, that was not the clothes i wore today or yesterday. But since i didnt take a photo yesterday or today, it shall suffice alright :) Lets begin.

Yesterday(6 Sept 2013):
Basically, it was a normal average Friday. But i love it and you'll soon find out why. I was pretty happy that UT is finally over and i didnt have a paper on that day. But being a good girlfriend, i decided to still get my ass up early in the morning to meet up with my dearest boyfriend. He had his last paper that day and so i met him for breakfast. I was supposedly meeting him in school but this little poor boy called me and i didnt pick up. So he decided to start walking back to CWP all by himself. So we met at CWP instead. We had breakfast at McDonalds and got ourselves a free McCafe drink cos my cousin was working and suddenly, we were too free for the day because we had til 6.45pm(which is my BTT timing for the day) and it was only 11am. Oh damn! So we decided to watch a movie.

I wanted to watch 'The Internship' but the timeslots were not suitable. So we settled for 'The Purge'. Being the biggest scaredy-cat, i was definitely not looking forward to the movie. But the movie ended up having problems (the audio was not synced with the video) and therefore, both Feetri and i ended up laughing through out the whole movie. It was just simply hilarious. But Cathay being the respectable kind of cinema, they gave up complimentary tickets to compensate for the bad movie. Like CHA-CHING! HOMAIGOD, FREE STUFF. ANOTHER CHANCE FOR A MOVIE ON THE SAME FREAKING DAY. LIKE WHUATTTTTTTTTTT?!

So after the movie, we still had time to burn before leaving to SSDC for my BTT. We ended up at Starbucks. I'm just guessing he's as big of a Starbucks lover as me since we always end up at Starbucks whenever we need to burn time. I let him read a story i wrote, and i swear he made a twist to the whole feeling of the story. So cute. Then we went off for my BTT! He had faith that i'd pass and i jsut felt so nervous like crazy. So i sat for it and as i submitted, i just wish i passed. Then the big green 'PASSED' came up on my screen. I swear if anyone was actually looking at me, they'd think i was some crazy girl was i smiling so widely and happily I walked out of the room and just walked straight up to Feetri and hugged him. This boy my lucky charm. I had full marks baybeh! Full freaking marks!

Since we had that complimentary ticket, it was like a celebratory movie for my success at passing of my BTT. So we watched 'We're The Millers"! It was freaking hilarious. No, I mean it. This movie is meant to be hilarious! But yes, overall, it was a very good day. I mean it went from average to just lucky and amazing.

Today:
I had my movie marathon and just enjoyed it overall. It was nice and i guess i just liked lounging at home. :)

Well the photo up there is not from yesterday or today but it works. I look like a minah up there but ignore my face. Up there, Feetri, current love, lucky charm, happy pill and everything that makes me smile. <3

Comments

Popular Posts