Another First Day


Hey guys. I know its been forever. I've just been drowning in my misery and tears when i realised that another hard drive of mine decides to die. URGHHHHHHH. So here goes.

So basically, my holidays didnt really feel like a holiday. But hey, i had fun. I went to Chiang Rai, Thailand for an ISLP trip with fellow Photo IG peeps and also to Kedah for my Hari Raya Haji. But oh well, my ahrd drive died and i have no photos to show you guys. HAIS. But hey, here's finally an update about mah life.

Today marks another first day of school. Its for Year 2 Semester 2. Oh yes bitches. I am another step closer to getting out of that school. OH YES! Well, i guess i'd have to say i had a good start to my semester because my module to start the semester off was PHOTOGRAPHY. OH YES! Likka fun right? Hell yeah. My faci is kinda cool and the whole things might actually be the reason i no longer have my monday blues. Thank goodness. It was a good start.

I spend my time after school having lunch with my ISLP mates (#HairyUmbrellas). Hehehehe. It was fun being able to sit at a table again. I swear, we never run out of topics to talk about. Its like the conversation never ends. HEHEHEHEHE. Then after all that, i met up with Feetri and we watched a movie. :)

I would say, maybe this semester wont be too bad at all, but its only the first day. Oh and guys, if i do manage to recover my photos from my ISLP trip and all, i will update and dedicate a post just for it. So as for now, this is it and thanks for reading. BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts