Weekends~


Hey guys, i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! HAHAHAHA. I know i miss alot so lets work from today onwards okay. Leggooooooooooo~

Saturday and Sunday, pretty much spent it at Kovan sleeping aroma therapy lamps for sis-in-law. I've done this a few times and i think i can permanently be here assistant whenever needed. Hahahahahaha! Well, we had our fair share of customers and sold quite a number of lamps. I am proud of myself. The weekend pretty much revolved itself around being at flea market > eating something light for breakfast > buying a McCafe drink > brother brings food for lunch > buy a drink to quench thirst > hope more customers come >  pack up > reach home, either eat dinner or just watch telly. Yeahp, that was my weekends. Pathetic but rather eventful i have to say. Oh here's the lights we were selling. Pretty cool i gotta say.


Friday, this was the fun part. I spent it with people that can never fail to bring a smile on my face.


Basically, i went to dinner with Naqi and Sam. We had our slurpees with us. Hahahahahaha! It was nice treating ourselves to a slurpee after a long time not drinking it. While having dinner, i felt like watching the Hunger Games. So since Naqi watched it already, Sam and I had a movie date. Hehehehehe.

Being us comfort lovers, we decided to get ourselves couple seats. Even more to say that we were on a date. But damn, the seat were so comfy cos we could move around freely. Hehehehe. So the movie was great but the ending ah, must maintain bro. How dare they leave us with a cliffhanger? HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO PEETA! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

But DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, that Finnick boy was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINE as hell. He is so cute. I was kinda drooling at him. I mean come on, those abs and muscles, i'd love to be able to touch those. HAHAHAHAHA! Kay, enough.

So basically i had a good start to my weekend. I spent my weekend 'working' and here is the end of my weekend. :)

Comments

Popular Posts