A façade. A pretence. A disguise. A lie.
So hey guys. Nothing much happened over the course of the past few days. But i'll try to remmeber and make this post as interesting as i can.
Friday:
I had my Comm Strats on that day. Which means i get to see Gan Koh's face. Oh did i say that she's been pretty nice lately? Like she hasnt seem so scary like she's gonna go all world war 3 on us everytime we present for her. Oh and in the morning before class, i got to meet up with Tiny first and just as we were about to leave for class, Anil came along. He had brought along his mum's chicken curry and some rice. He offered to us but only Tiny ate it. I have nothing against curry but i had my own breakfast to finish that Wiyah was buying for me. Then Tiny, Wiyah and I proceeded for class.
After class, i went swimming with Sam. Like since forever we planned to either hit the gym or workout and it has not happened yet. Despite me jsut recovering from being sick, i decided to just go ahead with the plan. I mean swimming is swimming but we had our fair share of talks and all. Then we had dinner in school and proceeded to head home while i proceeded to work. Oh yes, after swimming(and bodyaches) i had to go to work.
Saturday:
I had my driving class in the morning. The main photo of the post if the photo of how i look like that day. It was damn hot out and i decided to wear my shades. My lesson started at 10 and ended at 12. Which after that i proceeded to meet Sam at RP. She had interviews going on for MCC and she said it'll end at 2, latest 2.30. But nooooooooooooooooo! It ended only at 7-8. So because she made me wait for her, she now owes me a meal and a buffet. Oh yes Sam, you do! And so after that, we all headed for dinner, we as in me, Sam, Anil, Wilson, Vernice, Tiyans, Korn and Humama, at Bagus. While eating, everyone was whatsapping on the group whatsapp. The life of youths nowadays. HAHAHAHAHA.
Sunday:
I pretty much spent it at home and feeling like crap. Dont ask, i just do cos of some shit i am dealing with. Oh wait, if i dont say, then this will be damn short. Okay, here goes.
Have you guys ever had that one friend, you guys were like glued to each other, practically seen everywhere with each other, and then suddenly, out of the blue, it was just gone. Like you can't say if you guys are still friends or its just that they need space. I mean, i'm not the freaking best of people to be your best friend and neither do i just pick anyone to be my best friend, but give me a reason why i should be your best friend, and there you go, i'll consider it. Lets put it this way.
Me: Anne
Best friend who disappeared: Beth
Best friend 1: Sue
Best friend 2: Adam
So Anne had been talking to Adam and Sue and we agreed that we've given Beth a free pass at almost any mistakes she has done. We've been patient and trying to take care of Beth's feelings for too long when she doesnt even regard ours. Sue has lost her patience. Adam, well i dont know if he still has in him to forgive anymore. As for Anne, she's lost all hope. She has finally said, " Fuck it. I'm going to stop pretending everything Beth does, or isnt doing, isn't hurting me. I'm going to stop pretending i'm alright with everything. I am going to stop lying to myself and say that everything is going to work out. I'm done caring for people's feelings when they dont know how to care for others'. I'm done. I'm fucking done with her."
I spent my day feeling crappy like that until my parents offered me to tag along with them to their Umrah study session. Like i needed to just calm myself down. I took my wudhu' and prayed. Then i wore the hijab and followed my parents. And it was amazing to see that my mum and i picked the same printed hijab. We looked like each other now. LITERALLY. Sitting in that class with my parents was rather soothing. Hearing all about Tanah Suci and how one day, Insya Allah, i might be able to go there and see for myself. As of now, my parents shall go and have their turn in visiting Tanah Suci.
So guys, thats basically what you have missed. Nothing much to be honest. HAHAHAHA. Oh guys, if you guys are a fan of Boyz II Men, here's a cover of on their songs that i've been addicted to.




Comments
Post a Comment